Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spokane swap meet, fill me in.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hooliganshotrods, Jun 12, 2013.

1. hooliganshotrods

hooliganshotrods

Heading down for the Spokane swap meet this July, what can I expect? We are coming with a big enclosed trailer and looking to put some stuff in it. I'm looking for some stuff for the 37 coupe.

2. hemiboy

hemiboy

Great meet. Expect it to be HOT. Lots of water and some good shade. It can be windy so tie stuff down well. Did I mention HOT?

3. Jiminy

Jiminy

When and where is the meet?

4. gwayne

gwayne

I went to the swap meet for the first time last summer,very very hot that weekend, high 90's, but there are a good number of places inside the grounds to purchase drinks, burgers and the such.. it was packed with vendors in the buildings and outside on the acreage of the fairgrounds with many diff classic's for sale and and there is another area set up for individual to display their items for the swap meet... Last year I saw a some complete flathead engines , parts, wheels, tires, you name it , and you would probably find it here... Inside the building there are all types of autos and all of the parts for sale. I remember chatting with the Dennis Carpenter reps. Below I provided some phone numbers for additional assistance..
    (208) 683-0705
    Alt. Phone Number:
    (509) 325-7458

Hours:
    Fri. 11am-8pm, Sat. 8am-6pm, Sun. 8am-2pm

Spokane, WA US 99202

5. 66slabside

66slabside

What's the date?

6. 66slabside

66slabside

Stopped being lazy. Goggle is your friend.
    July 12-14

7. hooliganshotrods

hooliganshotrods

Sounds like it's gonna be good, thanks for the replies.

8. Love this swap. I always seem to find something I umm.. need. What parts are you needing for your '37?