Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Cullman, AL! 54 desoto!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by randallmeans, Jun 10, 2013.

1. randallmeans

randallmeans

Hey guys, My name is Randy and i'm from Cullman,Al. I've always been obsessed with 67-72 c10s and 73-87 c10s. I always wanted an old car pre-55 and I decided to buy my friends 1954 Desoto sedan. The main reason I bought it is its converted over to a centerbolt headed 350 with a th350 trans. I love the car, but I don't know as much about these as the c10s i'm use to.I plan on doing ALOT to the car. I know i'm in the right spot if I have questions. GLAD TO BE HERE!

2. notweak2

notweak2
    from alabama

Hi Randy. I'm also new here and let me be the first to say, I'd be glad to take the "ole Desoto engine" off your hands. :lol:

3. welcome to the site ...

4. truckjunky24

truckjunky24

Welcome from LA thats Lower Alabama!!

5. k9racer

k9racer

welcome from you northern neighbor in Huntsville.. If not weak 2 decides he does not want that old engine I would like to be next in line..Bobby

6. welcome to the site ...

7. randallmeans

randallmeans

Thanks for the reply guys. I don't have the old motor. Maybe it's just me but Id have a chevy motor in everything lol. I've been workin on it the past few days. New plugs,wires,oil change, air filter, gaskets, tires, drop,etc...... Im taking it to Scrapin the coast in Biloxi in 2 weeks. It's a cool show with all kinds of vehicles.