Register now to get rid of these ads!

##Misfits Road Riot 2013## attention PNW!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dubcee, May 30, 2013.

1. dubcee

dubcee

I had a great time, thanks to every one that came out! I cant wait till next year, maybe NINE INCH, and Rob will make it out!

2. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Cool pics fellas......I had a blast! And the T ran great.....
    Bring on the next run!!!

3. gecko54

gecko54
    from Sumner, WA

Thanks again to all that came out to play. I know we had a blast and I've heard nothing negative yet. Great to see your coupe out Josh, That thing sounds mean. I know it's been a long time coming. Maybe next time we'll get some more new faces. Boones, Kustombuick thanks for the pics, dvs28 for running clean-up and watching everyones back in his daily-hemi powered farm truck and the cuz for finding us a cool route.

4. gecko54

gecko54
    from Sumner, WA

and dubcee...didn't forget you man, thanks.

5. dubcee

dubcee

AND thank you Kieth, for being the voice for all us shy ones!

6. cousin steve

cousin steve
    from Orting WA

Good times and great weather this year! Us Misfits don't take ourselves to serious, we just enjoy building cars and getting out on the road and driving them. We set up our run for just that, a day out driving these cars we put so much of our time in fixing up. Even if nobody showed up we would run it ourselves, but we are glad to have all the awesome people and their cars come out and join us for the day. Keep us in mind cuz you know we'll be doing it again.