Register now to get rid of these ads!

1950 Chevy Restoration Project

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bubblegut1943, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Bubblegut1943

Bubblegut1943

Hello everyone, :D I'm in the process of restoring an old Chevy for my grandson and thought this would be a site that could be of assistance to me, I'm not trying to do a full blown restoration, I just want to make a nice driver for him. I thought I would post pictures of my progress so far and maybe some of you might have a few helpful suggestions on how to proceed in different areas, All comments are welcome! You can view photos of my progress on my Facebook page go to Robert Belcher, go to Photos, then go to Albums 1950 Chevy Restoration Project, I would post the photos on here but nearly all of them are two large file wise to be posted on here. Thanks for looking and any help you can give!:D

2. mailerguy1

mailerguy1

Welcome aboard, my 51 chev came from Laurenville NC and I love it.

3. spudz

spudz

welcome, I work in orangeburg . I live in Branchville and I have a 53 chevy myself.