Register now to get rid of these ads!

A few pics from Billetproof Minnesota

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GonzoMN, Jun 8, 2013.

1. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

thanks for sharing the pics! i really was hoping to make it down myself...but things didnt work out as planned.

2. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Looks like a great show! Thanks for all the pics guys!

3. Ruiner

Ruiner

I'm definitely gonna have to make it down next year, I just got sidetracked with catching up on work around here since it's been raining so damned much...the interior on that green T is amazing, and that little blue modified looks like fun...

4. Ruiner

Ruiner

Oh, and if anyone knows who was selling those chrome steel wheels I would like some contact info, I need those for a project if they're 5x4.75 Chevy pattern...

5. halfasskustoms

halfasskustoms
    from Durham NC

6. magneto57

magneto57

Coool show..........rich

7. Paul

Paul
    Editor

any more pictures of this one?

[​IMG]

8. Truly remarkable collection of vintage tin. That little green T-bucket is totally cosmic!:eek: Looks like a Hot Wheels or Keith Weisner drawing come to life.:cool:
    I find it interesting how different geographic area's have a unique "vibe" and look to the hobby. (it's a good thing folks:))
    Without knowing upfront, where the location, for this show was, could almost tell it was Mid-west. Gasser Corvair was a dead give-away.:D
    All original/stock Willy's coupe was a treat to see. Nice job.!!!

JT

9. TerryT35

TerryT35
    from Minnesota

A few more pics....Enjoy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Had a good time and a nicely done show, the fairgrounds is a nice venue. We caravaned down old highway 61 from North Branch for a scenic drive. My car is pictured in photos 8, 9, 10 and my dads chopped '55 in the background.

11. GonzoMN

GonzoMN

Love your car, like your dad's 55 also.

12. titus

titus

I too had a good time at the show and swap, sold a few bits, talked to alot of good freinds and met a few new ones too.

JEFF

13. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Did your Tudor find a new owner? I thought it was a good buy for someone in need of a project.

14. titus

titus

Not yet but lots of interested folks.

15. Beau

Beau

I must have missed you somehow Gonzo. Thanks for the photos and coming out!

16. GonzoMN

GonzoMN

Saw you at the gate when I was leaving, but then ran into Popeye and talked to him for a while. By the time we finished, you had taken off on your board track bike.

Great show Beau. Hope you guys do it again next year.

17. DamnNearRanier

DamnNearRanier

Wow! Thanks guys for the great pictures! A huge thank you to Alan (choptop) for brining the show here to Minnesota, and for letting us (The Delinquents cc) to be a part of the show! Also Jeff (Titus) deserves a Big Thank you as he was a major part of bringing the show here, and helped enormously advertising, setting up, and making the show a success! I was blown away with the amazing quality of hot rods and Kustoms that made it out! This was by far one of the biggest showings of the best cars around!! So thank you all for making the show a huge hit! Plan for next year! We will have flyers for it soon!

18. Beau

Beau

Next year is already lined up. Same place, same time.

We hope to have fliers before BTT50's!

19. Beau

Beau

20. brjnelson

brjnelson

We had a good time, I did not take any photos. A photo of Moriarty's dual engine mini bike would be nice to see, I wish I took a video of him starting it up.

And none of you pussies would race me on the minibike track, I had to do all the exibition driving myself.

21. Paul

Paul
    Editor

well of course it is!

thanks!

22. titus

titus

I really didnt do that much, Alan and Melissa are the ones to credit, the idea was spawned over a few dinners over a couple years, ive been to 3 of the other Billetproof shows, Florida, Washington and California, and they had mention to me and Marcy that he wanted to do another show somewhere. we talked and brought up the idea of having one in Mn as there are very few traditional shows. I had always like the vibe of the billetproof shows and figured it could be a good fit around here. We talked a few more times about it at dinners after other billetproof shows but still nothing was serious. Finally one day Alan called me and told me he was more serious about doing it, so i gave him a few leads on locations, one being the Washington county fairgrounds, again ive been to his other shows so i knew the kinda venue he was looking for and thought it might be a good fit. I also got him in touch with Ranier of the Delinquints car club as Ranier had also talked to me a bunch of times about wanting to do a car show, so it was a good fit for everyone. Im just happy to have a cool car show so close as i live about 5 miles from the fairgrounds.

Bj, Ill make sure i have a running mini bike next year so you dont have to run by yourself!

JEFF

23. We really enjoyed the show and wanted to thank Alan for allowing us to show our vintage racing karts .

[​IMG]

Here is the dual mini bike

[​IMG]

some more pix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. scoop

scoop

I had a good time,but it went too fast.Great to see some of my old Hamb friends.I want to thank BobW and Titus,both gave me swap meet parts,they were'nt big but it meant alot.Bands were excellent!Wish this show was two days,hint hint.
    Drove most of the way home in rain,but the truck ran great.See you next year!

25. Beau

Beau

Did anyone get photos of the Model A pickup that was out back? It was a dark brown and done up perfectly in a pre-war fashion.

26. bobw

bobw

[​IMG]
    Here's one that hasn't been posted (not mine).

A very good show. Well organized. Great music. Compliments to all involved in putting the show on.

27. rickl

rickl

My surf band, Thee Unholy 3, had a great time playing at the show. We even played a few requests. I think I was the only guy with a tie at the show.

Thanks for having us and we hope to be invited back next year.

I do regret not buying the two deep dish TTD clone wheels for the truck. Oh well.

Great show!

28. coppertone

coppertone

Great show, Great bands, Great location. Made the Hamm's go down real smooth. See ya'll next year. Thanks to all the really nice Kustoms that made the scene.

29. Thanks for all the great pics !!!!

30. 396skip

396skip
    from MN

any one got info/phone # and price on the old white mopar with 2x4's ????