Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Detroit Hot Rod and Kustom show coming 2013 Detroit Midnight Mass

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jun 3, 2012.

1. A bunch of updates on the website and Facebook page.

2. riseabove_xxx

riseabove_xxx
    from Michigan

Turns out the midnight mass is about a block from my house. I cant wait. If anyone needs a hand that day with tools or there car isint working right i have a ton of tools, welder, yadda yadda yadda.....

3. Thanks hopefully everyone's cars remain in one piece..spread the word

4. Sounds like the E.L.T.A. Disciples will be there for sure. ;).......packing my bowling shoes.....should be a blast.

5. Elvis can't thank you Canucks enough...wish your leafs could have advanced! Go wings

6. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I may have to break out my gold bowling shoes......
    well - they are not mine - they are on loan.
    But possession is 9/10 of the law right?
    So what time are they really gonna kick us outta there?
    Just curious..........

7. John,
    The show awards will be done at Midnight. The show officially ends after that......but the place is open till 2am.....shine up the shoes!

8. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Welp,MetalNazi & I are in. Got registered today at the chopshop. He will be bringing his hot little T-Roadster. Can't wait for this show.I think it'll be the highlight of the year!!

Attached Files:

9. Nice...we appreciate the support...looking forward to seeing the T I heard was rumored to be parked in the rec room

10. Check the FAQ's on the website...lots of good info....come on out of towners spend the weekend in Detroit..just had my anniversary dinner at Vinsetta Garage...one of the sponsors helping us put this show on...WOW! Awesome food...and preferred parking for a worthy ride...maybe a pre- mass hang-out for you guys?

11. riseabove_xxx

riseabove_xxx
    from Michigan

vinsetta garage is such a great palce to eat. My wife and I go there alot. Great food and great set up. When your not eating your always looking arouond at the pictures on the wall, dragster in the rafters, traffic on woodward....Now I want some vinsetta garage.

12. Yeah tons of cars out last night...some nice looking super stock mopar type cars rolling by. I have never been a "Woodward guy".....that's gonna change! I'm a west sides and we cruised Telegraph..but I called a friend last night and said we need to get out here more often! Cops don't seem to play around though, saw a few pulled over last night.

13. slik

slik

Can't wait.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

14. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Their mac & cheese is the best on the planet. Did you notice the original Weezner above the front door?

15. Choptop

Choptop

will have to a back to back Mac & Cheese showdown with The Union.

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Same owner, same Mac & Cheese.
    A good back to back in this town would be Vinsetta's Garage VS Slow's in Detroit. :cool:

17. Holy crap that Mac and cheese is no joke I had a size with my meal...very good stuff... Please let em know your car folks and going to Midnight Mass!

18. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

I hate to be the hater but Slow's is overrated, wait is too long, service is so/so and better BBQ can be had elsewhere in Detroit...The Woodshop in Clarkston(union people own it) is better, food and service, IMHO, and quicker service, Parks Old Style Bar-B-Q, ribs rock, service sucks, but it is walk up all the time.

19. Agreed! I was ready to have my lid blown back.....it was ok...I still think good BBQ stops mid way Kentucky!

20. Thanks to all of you that came out to Sins of Steel yesterday.....and for those that signed up at the show...a big thanks to you too..we are still accepting mail in registration...but...get them in quickly, spots are going very fast..please check the website for updates

If ya had fun yesterday......wait till next month!

21. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

Slow's is one of my least favorite Detroit restaurants. If you want real Detroit ribs and such, do Sweetwaters on Beaubien, just off of Jefferson. It's become a great Autorama hangout.... About as authentic as it gets....if you know what I mean.....

And I eat out alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  22. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

Tiki, I'm planning on heading to the Chop shop to register the car this week, still have spots left?

23. hoodprop

hoodprop

I am in if the f100 gets back on the road may be last minute entry. If not able will be there to hangout.

24. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

Im in, Picked up the Flag last night at the Chop Shop Looking Forward to meeting everyone.

25. See ya there....thanks for making it out!

26. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

[​IMG]

That is all Carry on

27. Woody94

Woody94
    from Holly, MI

If the weather holds out hoping to try Vinsetta's tonight... Any Detroit HAMBers planning on cruising Woodward this evening??

28. MotorCityDeuce

MotorCityDeuce

yep, gonna check out the A&W on 12 Mile Rd. in Berkley.

29. I wish still tracing gremlins on mine..hope to have the 61 rolling tomorrow

30. Woody94

Woody94
    from Holly, MI

Cool, we will head down that way at some point tonight..