Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage All Deuces Run to Blowing Rock 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Deuce Roadster, Apr 29, 2013.

1. KENDEUCE

KENDEUCE

Looks like the boys are at the altar praying to the Tbird Gods.

2. 32Gnu

32Gnu

Tom..

What a great slide show and a great ending..

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

3. 32Gnu

32Gnu

And this kid is a turd!! ImageUploadedByTJJ1370567284.517605.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. groundpounder

groundpounder
    Member Emeritus

Awesome pics!...Slide show and Heck of a tribute!....Class Act Guys! I spent the month of May moving into a New House. Finally!...a place of my own. Saturday morning driving to Concord to return a trailer I borrowed from a bud to move my big stuff....thinking... " I wonder when that Blowing Rock Deuce Ride is coming up?" There's goes four Deuces past me the other way on Poplar Tent!...Hhmmm.....get back to Lincolnton. Look on the HAMB,....didn't see any thing,....didn't spend much time looking. I looked at my wife.... "Honey!...I saw four 32's in Concord this morning!".... She said..." Are they headed to Blowing Rock?"... "I'm not sure....didn't see anything on the HAMB"...UUGGHH! ...I MISSED IT!....Lol....you guys are my inspiration! I'm gonna get mine Done and Drive it Next Year!

5. 26hotrod

26hotrod
    from landis n c

my best friend larry bell&i was there to see u guys off. we were the guys holding up traffic as u guys started your run to the mountains.it was a great sight to see all the 32 fords & meet some HAMB members...............

6. Thank you,,it was very much appreciated. HRP

7. 26hotrod

26hotrod
    from landis n c

my best friend Larry Bell & i was there to see u guys & gals off. we held up traffic as u started your run to the smokie mts. we met some HAMB members & it was a great sight to see all the 32 fords. it made our day...........................

8. 26hotrod

26hotrod
    from landis n c

i need my grand daughters help on this computer stuff, i am still learning. she is 11 she knows all the in & outs on this stuff................

9. Great thread, guys.

10. Looks pretty likely that me and my Deuce are moving to Charlotte. Hope to join in the next one!

Attached Files:

• car.jpg
      car.jpg
      File size:
      337 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  11. Looking forward to having you and your beautiful sedan joining us Jim.:) HRP

12. .....Can't imagine why you would want to move out of Maryland.:rolleyes:

13. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Neat pix!----Randy would be proud!------Thanks HRP----Don

14. Maybe we could get a contingent of Deuce owners from Maryland to join us next year. HRP

15. Hey Don...apparently, you haven't been to Bethesda?....LOL