Register now to get rid of these ads!

where do I find pink metalflake?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1pickup, May 24, 2013.

1. outlaw256

outlaw256

brother i dont care what color you paint your car.i did make a joke about buying some pink paint in frisco but i could really care less what color you like.now for the kicker,i was going to paint my 62 galaxie pink because i told my 8 yr old granddaughter the car would be hers.even look at chip books but none were really pink.so now its gonna be white and blue.so even thou i made a joke about the color pink i was still going to drive one.if i offended you sorry man that wasnt my intentions.i just thought it was funny still do..lighten up...

2. 1pickup

1pickup

Not offended at all. My reply made me laugh, and I'm the only one I need to amuse. I think it's funny that some of the "men" on here aren't manly enough to drive a pink car. My bike will actually be satin black w/ pink metalflake scallops. The truck (if I ever get to it) will be two-toned the same colors. I have always liked pink. If some of the guys on here had a restored '55 Chev that came pink & gray, I guess they'd have to paint it black, blue or red to show they're a man. Me, I'm confident enough in my sexuality to drive pink!

3. 29tudor

29tudor

Check out dog pecker pink from Roth flake!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. So, where isn't it accepted? And by who? this ones been all over the east half of the country and hasn't been turned away anywhere.

Attached Files:

5. oldnuts

oldnuts
    from nebraska

Can't help with the metal flake but I can say one of my dreams is to own a 50s pink Cadillac. I'm not to manly for pink. It's a bad ass color and will look sick as the scallops with the black

6. if I wanted a pink car id dare someone to say something about it (friends excluded of course) id love to own A factory panther pink mopar

PINK is good stuff .........

7. fossilfish

fossilfish
    from Texas

I painted one of my roadrace cars two tone pink and purple with rainbow metalflakes..My wife called a bass boat metal flake. I called it called it Juanita. Looked like a big ol pinata.
    The guy I sold it to painted it red and then his soon to be exwife took an ax to it. Should a left if pink and purple with rainbow metalflake.
    I have no idea what the guy did to his wife to make her mad enough and strong enough to hack the car up...with an ax.

8. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

HaHaHaHa, Man, Nor Hell a fury like a Woman scorn'd;)

9. seatex

seatex

WHOA! Sounds like somebody needs to add a little fiber to their diet!:rolleyes:

10. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ryno's winning tech-week custom-painted pickup has plenty of pink flake in it.

Tell him it's "feminine". Lol...I dare ya.

11. 1pickup

1pickup

Update: Here is my gay/feminine project. Yes, it's OT, but thought you'd like to see the results. Pics were taken in the rain, so maybe I'll post another when the sun comes out. Used hot rod satin black from ebay, & thought it wasn't satin enough, so I cleared & flattened some to get the finish I wanted. Then, after talking to elspock84 & detonator, I went with .008 from Sparkle EFX. Color is "Hello Pinky." Now, if I can figure out why every time I hook up the lights, the bike quits, I will be in the wind.

Attached Files:

12. Try Barbie's house!:D

13. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Triumphs are always cool, never OT to me. Hope you find the short.

14. Roadsire

Roadsire

Do a search for a company called "Paint with pearl" they sell a pink flake or as stated you can use glitter from Micheals or wherever just test some in your reducer to see if it holds up the chemicals most do but some will not, I just sprayed a tank using a holographic flake called "Sunflower" from micheals craft it color shifts from blue to green to copper and it was a 1.99 for 4 oz on sale and looks as good as the high dollar stuff $20 an ounce stuff.

15. M224SPEED

M224SPEED
    from Missouri

Gotta love the last sentence !!!

16. tankwilson

tankwilson

On my harley.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

17. big vic

big vic
    from cary il

saying pink is a girls color, is like saying a sportster is a girls bike,, peer pressure sucks

18. heinz51

heinz51

6'2'' ex lineman an a pink 58 caddy let's get it on

Attached Files:

19. heinz51

heinz51

Cause if it's got tits or tires, you have problems

20. BACAGrizz

BACAGrizz

My mother died from cancer. There will be pink on my truck in her memory when the time comes to paint it.