Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Video: NSRA Nats East

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spiker, Jun 4, 2013.

1. spiker

spiker

Just got back from the Nats East. The video is quite long. They had 3490 cars this year. I heard that this was just 2 cars less than last year. Warning, some cars not HAMB matl, some are. Hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/2fJD8u7ptEE

2. thanks for sharing...

3. spiker

spiker

4. BeatnikPirate

BeatnikPirate
    from Media, Pa.

Thanks for sharing this. I saw more in your video than I saw there in 4 hours on Saturday.

5. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

Haven't had time to see all of it yet but really appreciate your posting. Some really great cars!

6. outlaw256

outlaw256

good video, and you sure do talk funny...lol

7. spiker

spiker

I paaaked the caaaar in Haaaavad Yaaad. Ahyuh. I'm from Maine you know. But, we do have the best fried seafood in the world!! Oh ya, Lobstaa too.

I thought about breaking up the video into Part 1 and Part 2. Maybe I should of, but you can stop it and go back later and slide the bar to where you left off. Glad you guys enjoyed it.

8. Thanks for sharing. I missed York this year but now i feel like I was there. You did a great job. Thanks again.

9. I like to thank you for filming this event. It has been about 6 yrs since I have been to the Nats East. The rides are better then ever! I must go next year the good Lord willing.

10. Spork!

Spork!

Thanks for posting this. My last trip to York was in 1988 when I still lived in NH. I sure miss that area.

Oh well, LA Roadster Show is is coming up in a week or so and that will make up for it! :D

11. drunkandgreasy

drunkandgreasy
    from nunya

Watched the whole thing mate, on the TV, the wife and kids watched it as well, with "ooh I like that one " commentary for the entire vid.

Loved it, of course they all liked the non Hamb stuff, but some of those rides were just amazing. So thanks again for sharing!

Btw, kids loved the Yankee accents! Lol!

12. ROBERT JAM

ROBERT JAM

Great job on the coverage

13. spiker

spiker

Thank you for all the kind comments.

I was very impressed with the quality of the cars. From the traditional cars to the high end ones, it seems every year they get better and better.

14. spiker

spiker

15. Fjant

Fjant
    from Sweden

Seem so be an very nice meet. Lots of fine cars.

I have to ask a technical question about the filming. I have seen this in some videos from car shows lately, and that is that the cars seems to be made of jelly. When you move the camera the perspective in the picture kind of changes i a strange way. I's it suppose to be like that?

16. spiker

spiker

If you're talking about the jittery look to the video when you scan left and right? It's a normal problem with MP4 format digital video. I can buy a special computer program that claims it can remove it, but I haven't. It would add one more step to making the movies. It took me around 13 hours to upload this video to Youtube, never mind the time it took to make the movie. Oh well, maybe after I retire again I'll have more time.

17. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Spiker thanks for posting this. I had to break it down to 4 episodes to see it all. You did a great job!

18. zoomma

zoomma

Spiker, Great video. Thanks for all your hard work.

19. Thanks for taking the time to post this...............I was there Fri and Sat and didn't see half those cars.

20. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Thanks for the video!!!
    hell,I was there Thur thru Sun ,& didn't see some of them cars!
    Good job!!:D

21. spiker

spiker

With almost 3500 cars it's hard to see them all. That's why I usually drive around at least once during the show.

22. speedyb

speedyb
    from socal

What a great video! thanks

23. DAVEG2

DAVEG2

Great video. I was there Fri, Sat and Sun. I sure didn't see much, but the inside of the UTZ building where the AC was. Thanks again for a great video!

24. spiker

spiker

I spent quite a bit of time in the Utz building myself. Man was it Hot! Our 4 lb Yorkie appreciated the AC.

25. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

I did a lot of driving and walking---heat beat me up!!!

26. spiker

spiker

It should be a lot cooler this weekend at Goodguys in Springfield, Mass. Hope it doesn't rain.

27. spiker

spiker

Well, didn't make Goodguys Springfield today. Rained till noon here, suppose to be a perfect day tomorrow and Sunday. I'll be video recording tomorrow.

28. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It must be my dumb Ipad as unfortunately its all OTTO FOCUS . Will perhaps need to view on PC.

29. spiker

spiker

Usually the best way to watch a video is on a PC. You can full screen it also.