Register now to get rid of these ads!

Early Ford Picnic....Bellevue, WA. June 2nd

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hitchhiker, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Thanks for the reminder-Gonna have to dig something out.

2. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

Afew of The Misfits are goimg to roll up to Bellevue for acouple hours Sunday mornimg, this is always a good show...Alan

3. I may try to swing it...

4. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I had it marked on my calender, but I am going in for surgery on Monday, need the time to get everything organized, as I am going to be flat on my back for about a week.:(

5. Anyone who went have pictures to share ? Wish I could made it , wasn't in the card for me this year . I was hoping my Dad would be well enough to drive up in my 35 5W with me...

6. uncle buck

uncle buck

I went but forgot my camera. It was a light turnout I felt compared to years past. The weather improved as the day went on and the sun actually showed up. Hopefully Dug or hitchhiker took some pics.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  7. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I got pics. Will download tomorrow

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. Matt, it was nice meeting you today. Mark's ride had no more issues after his emergency fix with the clutch linkage. Thanks for locating the problem. Keith

9. It was good meeting you guys too! Glad you guys got back okay. If I don't see you sooner I'll see you on august 3rd.

10. I was planning on it, but brought a new camera and wasn't "feeling it". I only took 3 shots, of which only one came out okay. It was just the back of that ford "suburban" with wood interior and the supercharged t bird.

11. uncle buck

uncle buck

Both are worth showing - especially the interior shot.:)