Register now to get rid of these ads!

Winfield Watson Gathering 2013?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JxCentralCal, Apr 10, 2013.

1. JxCentralCal

JxCentralCal

Does anybody know if Gene Winfield is going to have the Winfield Watson custom car gathering this year? Havent seen a flyer for this years show wondering if anybody had any info.
    Thanks

2. deucemac

deucemac

You are a little early, Gene does his get together in mid to late October each year and word and flyers get posted well in advance. It's fun and different and I make it every year.

3. JxCentralCal

JxCentralCal

Thanks deucemac. Just getting the plan set for hotels and arrangements for the rest of this years shows. I got Santa maria wck on the mind right now.

4. Carguy1965

Carguy1965
    from Illinois

I talked to Gene in Chicago and he is planning a one-day event again this year in October at his place. He has a date in mind but has not set things in stone yet. I hope to make it again this year.

5. Went up to Santa Maria for meetings this past weekend to cross the T's and dot the I's.
    The show is set to go
    Cruise and all

6. Thelost40

Thelost40

Its Oct 12th right? Perfectly coincides with my first ever trip to Cali. What time should spectators arrive?