Register now to get rid of these ads!

R.I.P. my little Hot Rodder

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopp'd49, May 23, 2013.

1. 34andy

34andy
    from WA

I am so very sorry for your incredible loss....may he rest in peace.
    I couldn't imagine losing my little boy. -Andy

2. 80WTI

80WTI

So sorry for your loss,keep strong my friend

3. Ron Mayes

Ron Mayes

No words, so sorry for your loss.

4. Matt_

Matt_

I'm really sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I lost my son.
    Stay strong and may he rest in peace.

5. This really breaks my heart. A man aint supposed to bury his own children.

6. My deepest condolences to you for your loss and my thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

7. Im sorry ofr your loss and can't even imagine the pain you are going through right now may he rest in Peace and you see him again some day on the other side

8. Magnus

Magnus
    from Sweden

9. Stu55

Stu55
    from Dallas Tx

You and your family are in my prayers. So so sorry for your loss. Your precious son is now in the Lords loving arms. No more suffering or pain. When I lost my wife 4 years ago we planted a tree in her memory. It's been nice watching it grow and remembering the joy we had together.

10. MrExcite

MrExcite

May his soul rest in peace, please accept my condolences on your loss.

11. AHotRod

AHotRod

My heart goes out to you and your family. I too have lost a son and this is a time to be close to God, family and friends.

12. Sorry for your loss. Barb lost her son at the age of almost 21. All wounds heal over time. We planted his favorite tree in our yard as a memorial to him . We'll keep you in our prayers. Steve and Barb

13. I have been on a emotional roller coaster this week having lost my best friend Randy (Deuce Roadster) and have only now scraped up the courage to reply to your loss.

Losing a child must be devastating,,this child is flesh and blood and far to young to be called home.

We never understand the whys,,but God has a purpose for our loved ones.

"It's stormy and dark today but the sun will come out again,,maybe not tomorrow but it will shine again"

You and your family are in my prayers. HRP

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  14. Harms Way

Harms Way

Breaks my heart to hear this,...... Treasure every second guy's, Life is precious and fragile.

You and your family will most certainly be in my prayers,.. God bless you all... Maybe this will help.

REV. 21:4

15. blackdog

blackdog
    from Golden BC

From my family to yours. We are so sorry for your loss.

16. Chopp'd49

Chopp'd49

HRP - sorry for your loss brother... I'm looking at his short 8 years with me as a gift that I will cherish forever... It's been amazing to hear about all the lives he touched around him... I am so proud of my little guy. Miss him so much... Take care. Matt

17. Harvey29

Harvey29
    from kansas

Sorry for your loss:(

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

18. big vic

big vic
    from cary il

So sorry for your loss,,

19. htweelz

htweelz
    from Maryland

So sorry for your loss. Words cannot express the loss of a child and I'm very sorry that you have to go through this and you and your family will be in my thoughts.

20. Thelost40

Thelost40

So sorry to hear about the passing of your little hot rodder. My deepest condolences for the loss of your son. :(

21. I am so sorry for your loss - I can't even imagine this - you and your family are in our prayers .....

22. janbuick

janbuick

sorry for your loss,,
    <!-- / message -->

23. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Now I know what prompted me to get out on the track. I hadn't intended to do so, but now I'm glad I did.

Hope I made you smile Andy........................

The pic was just before I hit the mud, and I spent hours with the wheels off and up inside the fenders getting it cleaned out when I got home. Now it's cleaner than when I went to the showdown and I got to check over everything that you don't normally get at.

When I got to the Showdown, I said I wasn't going to do the mud again because it is a job to clean up, but guess who was the very first one on the track after the jalopy parade?

My friends who heard me say I wasn't going out had a big laugh on me, but DANG! it sure was fun again...............

[​IMG]

Sure glad you and Andy were there. know too that as long as there's a Jalopy Showdown, his smile will be remembered everytime

So very sorry for your loss, but so very happy you shared Andy with us and will always cherish the times he made special...........

24. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

God Bless your Son.
    Be strong, God is with you and your family,

25. jkeesey

jkeesey

Wow, so sorry for your loss. I wouldn't even know what to do if I lost one of my little ones. Stay strong.

26. Sorry for your loss.
    -Pat

27. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

28. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

WOW!! I just read this to Erin and we're both sitting here stunned with tears in our eyes. We've been honored over the years to be able, in a small way, to help Larry, Kim and crew put on the Jalopy Showdown. Yeah, there's a little ego involved when I read all the people talk about what a great show it is and how much fun they had. It's a thrill seeing coverage in the magazines and being able to say, "Man, we're a part of that."
    Brother, it will never be the same for me. From what you have shared with us, for me at least, the Jalopy Showdown will always be about Andy, your love for him and the wonderful memories you shared with him there. Thank you, God bless you and journey well Andy.....

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  29. I feel so bad...

30. Sweve54

Sweve54
    from Illinois

So sorry for your loss! There is nothing worse than losing a child! I know how you must feel!