Register now to get rid of these ads!

1956 Dodge C-3 interior

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Katsumoto, May 22, 2013.

1. Katsumoto

Katsumoto
    from Utah

Questions (1956 Dodge C-3 Pickup):

Never done an interior or upholstery before. The cab is bare metal right now. So from what I understand, I'll need a headliner, rear quarter panels, door panels, and insulation. It appears that I'm not as lucky like the 50s chevy truck owners who can just open up any parts catalog and fine brand new reproduction headliners and interior parts. Can anyone give me any sort of direction here?

2. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

3. ramrod36

ramrod36
    from Upstate NY

Check out www.quietride.com for their Dodge truck interior products. I have ordered the interior parts for my 57 from them. Should be delivered soon. The sales assistant I talked to was very knowledgible and nice to talk to. Once I get the products, I will let you know how it looks and fits.

lc

4. Katsumoto

Katsumoto
    from Utah

Perfect! That's exactly who I was looking at yesterday. I guess I was just a little confused, because to me it looks like their main product is just the acoustic/insulation product. But then when I was looking in their catalog I noticed that they sold actual ABS panels. Did you order panels as well? Or just the insulation? Yes definitely let me know what they look like and if possible take some pictures!

5. Katsumoto

Katsumoto
    from Utah

Actually I was lucky! I called up quiet ride and the guy said that he had just finished installing this very kit on a 57 and he sent me pictures. :) Definitely going this route. He said that people even just leave the ABS panels in place since they have a nice leather grained texture to them. Check it out.

Attached Files:

6. ramrod36

ramrod36
    from Upstate NY

I just talked to Quiet Ride and my insulation and panels ship tomorrow. Great to see another Dodge out there by the way.

lc