Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hello, first time ever on any kind of a web site such as this..ive read many helpful hints from threads posted from here. Very glad to finally be one of the group..im in the process of building a 58 edsel corsair 2 door hard top..first venture into the realm of the e car...I certainly look forward to getting to know all those who share the love of all types, makes, an models or classic cars and Rodz...:cool:

2. JohnD65ss

JohnD65ss

Hey Jarhead,
    I'm new to the H.A.M.B. too. '58 Edsel? That's a tough one to cut your teeth on. Best of luck with your project.

3. Welcome from CT!

4. Thanks john...not my first...but it is my first edsel....whole new world....lol

5. 61unib100

61unib100
    from Alpine, Ca

Welcome from Southern California. I own a 1958 Edsel Pacer 2 door. I am still learning about the car but if I can help at all let me know!

6. Thanks 61!!! Always great to have offers of help. I'll sure keep that in mind.. I was stationed in sthern cali..use to go to julian alot. Know right where alpine is. Good luck on your pacer. And id love to see that 60 crew.. I bet its a cool old truck..i like them ole school crews.

7. Fanny Freckles

Fanny Freckles

She's a beaut! Are you going to keep her pink?

8. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC! Your Edsel is a beauty!

9. Thanks very much Fanny and Chevyman.. Fanny yes i do intend to leave her pink.. I am thouvh toying with the idea to turn her into a tri tone. Black roof and white scallop..but the tripl pink is growing on me.. Chevyman i hope this finds you doing well with clean bill of health...and turning wrenches on a new rod...thanks again Grins..

10. Fanny Freckles

Fanny Freckles

It's unique that's for sure, but the black with scallops would be sharp, too.