Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Deuce Roadster passed away tonight

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, May 19, 2013.

1. Scott

Scott

RIP Randy, Prayers from our family to yours

2. Man thats terrible news, always liked his posts. RIP

3. Very sad news :(

My thoughts are with his wife, family, and friends.

Rest In Peace Deuce Roadster ...

Randy Nash.jpg
    Randy Nash
    April 27, 1948 - May 19, 2013

4. SimonSez

SimonSez

Really sorry to hear that!

5. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Man things like this never seem to get any easier, rest in peace. Your in my prayers

6. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

God bless his family and give them peace and strength.

He is now home where there are only cherry deuces and he can enjoy them all the time.

Rest easy in the knowledge that you will see him again.

7. The37Kid

The37Kid

I think I've read every post Randy placed on the HAMB, one of the guys I really hoped to meet some day. I'll always remember the advice he passed along about selling off parts and projects and and focusing on finishing the one you really liked, in his case his Roadster. Thoughts and prayers going out to his family and friends. Bob

8. fleet-master

fleet-master

really sorry to hear that. He will surely be missed by many. Condolences to you HRP,and to his family and friends.

9. 29AVEE8

29AVEE8

Very sad. "Hurry back safe Son."

10. nexxussian

nexxussian

11. So sorry to read this, the HAMB has lost one of it's most respected and knowledgeable members. R.I.P. Randy, you have left a lot of friends and admirers as a legacy of yours. Condolences to the family.

12. Old Rod

Old Rod
    from Brazil, IN

Very sad news. R.I.P. Randy.

13. R.I.P. Randy, very sad news always enjoyed his reading his comments.

14. klazurfer

klazurfer

Nice guy gone . Rest in Peace .

Klaz

15. Damn, very sad, very upset. I'll have to tell you that Randy was a great inspiration to me. Way back in 1978 I met Randy in Columbia SC when he had the 40, I had a little 26T that he talked to me a lot about. He gave me such great ways to fix my issues. Later I got to see the roadster and many many many times did we talk about the 32 3w he was always after the guy to buy. It has always been great to see the quality and craftsmanship that Randy would produce, his attention to details. He was always willing to give me leads on a 34 5W and finally mailed me the lead here on the HAMB that made able to purchase my 5W. He remembered his friends, he helped others that he barely knew. I'll really miss all the emails from Randy, having someone so close makes us all think how close we are to the other side. You know he's driving the roadster still.............

16. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Thoughts and prayers to his family he was a good friend to all,,, God Speed<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

17. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Prayers for Randy's family and H.R.P.

18. Sorry to hear. Family is in my thoughts.

19. Oh NO! I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with all his family and many friends. R.I.P. Randy.

20. sad news. rest in peace Randy.
    Al.

21. farmer12

farmer12

R.I.P. Randy. My condolences.

22. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm very sorry to hear of Randys passing. I bumped in to him all over this part of the country and he would always take time to hang out and tell storys with me. I will miss him very much.

-Abone.

23. SADDENED!! There are no words that can be said that that make it any better. Earth was a better planet due to his presence. We never got to meet face to face but as 40 and Deuce owners/lovers, we had a lot in common, talked a lot about them. Shared posts and PMs now and then and talked about meeting each other at one of the events.
    WE lost a wealth of info, not only on Deuces and 40s but the Hobby in general.
    My condolences to Family and Friends! We will miss you Randy but you are in a far better place now, may be see you there one day. REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND, GODS SPEED.

24. Log into the HAMB as per my daily ritual and see ...THIS???

Shocked isn't the word right now. Sincerest condolences to Randy's family.

Godspeed Randy, will miss your posts.

25. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I never met him in person but I will miss him and his wisdom.

26. This is the first thread I see this morning and I'm deeply saddened. Though I never actually met Randy, I feel I know him. I'll always picture him in my mind in front of his cars. Thoughts and prayers to his Family and Friends. .........Don.

27. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Like others I was never lucky enough to meet Randy in person, however through our interactions here on the H.A.M.B. I got to know and respect Randy. We will all miss him, his knowledge and wisdom.
    Parade rest.

Doc.

28. He will be missed missed. The hobby and the HAMB have lost another great one.

Condolences to the family and those close to him.

29. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

He was an esteemed member and he will be missed! RIP Randy.