Register now to get rid of these ads!

WTD honest genuine long standing hamb member living between Port Jervis and Lindon NJ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by judder_man, May 16, 2013.

1. judder_man

judder_man
    from U.K.

Looking for an old skool H.A.M.B. member not afraid to swing his own wrench to help out with a small easy job.

I'm willing to pay for your help.

What I require is someone honest with a long standing H.A.M.B. membership and good online presence and a bit of drive/garage space.

The job. I have a junker I wish to export as a parts car through NJ but in order to do so I need the engine and gearbox removing and putting in the cab. The truck is in Port Jervis, New York, and I need it in Lindon NJ. So ideally you would live on route. If you have access to a recovery truck even better. I have a driver who could collect and drop off and collect again after but no one to remove the engine and box. If your able to help get in touch. It won't be a regular thing but I know other guys who may need the same so could pass extra work your way if you would like.

Just offering it to HAMB members before looking in the trade listings.

2. D ROD

D ROD
    from New Jersey

Look up Mr. Patrick Prior here!

3. judder_man

judder_man
    from U.K.

Done a quick search can only find folk mentioning him. Can you provide an user name or link please? many thanks

4. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

right in my backyard. how soon do you need this done?

5. judder_man

judder_man
    from U.K.

No major hurry but I will pm you full details in approx 4 hours when I finish work see if it is of interest to you thanks