Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 52 Dodge truck build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dezert_Racer, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Dezert_Racer

Dezert_Racer

Well no crazy updates just gathering parts and trying to find more and was given this so I have another project

Attached Files:

2. rt338b

rt338b
    from Illinois

Making ground on truck coming together hope to drive by end of month but not finished. I shortened the long bed 8" running boards and moved fender back to have nice centered wheel opening.

Attached Files:

3. Dezert_Racer

Dezert_Racer

Got the frame cut down

Attached Files:

4. Dezert_Racer

Dezert_Racer

well I haven't been working on the things I need to lately race car gets in the way at times I am fitting the bed on the chassis now still a few tweaks to do then finish welding all the body mounts dodge truck 2.jpg dodge truck 1.jpg

5. jdownunder

jdownunder

youre in for all the right reasons
    cool project

Dezert_Racer likes this.
  6. Dezert_Racer

Dezert_Racer

i am trying to decide on wheels i really like the look of artillery wheels but they are not wide enough to fill the wheel wells but wheel smith makes an aftermarket artillery up to 18"x10" and will machine it to fit my stock dodge caps or go with steelies and and no stock caps BilletwheelgreenV8.jpg

7. jdownunder

jdownunder

i build a few O/T f100's i find 15"rims with high profile tyres fill the arch just nicely your wheel arches
    are of a similar size.it might work for you
    tub looks like it could come forward about 3" or is that just the angle of the photo