Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Vegas here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sin city shaker, May 18, 2013.

1. sin city shaker

sin city shaker

I just joined. i have been drag racing off and on since 1965 and The last 22 years out of Southern California.with a 57 chevy and Run Supergas. Hence the name Sin City Shaker.Being powered by a Donovan Aluminum engine , It produces 700 Hp out of a 436 Cubic inch Small block. I have had to quit racing for a while in order to sell off a Massive inventory of Automotive, Gas, & Oil Related signs etc. that I had Collected and used for my Movie Prop Rental business in Cali. I have sold most of the signs etc but have some left. I will post these in the next 2 weeks individually so Please don't despair. I will do it. In the meantime I have a front and rear bumper that I Can't identify. I think it came off of a 1937 Graham 2 dr. coupe that I Had and Sold a few years ago. I will post the pictures and maybe someone out there can help.

Attached Files:

2. jimmy1931

jimmy1931

Welcome from Oklahoma!

3. sin city shaker

sin city shaker

Hey I raced back in 2005 over at Thunder Valley in Noble. Loved it there..

4. 37chev

37chev

Welcome from Utah!

5. Welcome from CT!