Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cars For Sale/Trade at the Jalopy Showdown?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vintageauto, May 15, 2013.

1. Hi All,

Just had a thought. What cars are going to be For Sale or Trade at the Jalopy Showdown this weekend? Hmmmmm?

I might bring my 63.5 Galaxie? I'm not saying its on the block, but....Hey you never know what might be there. If we know of some potential deals, we might bring some $$$ or other interesting Trade goodies.

What do you think?

Murph

Attached Files:

2. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Im bringing this. 33-34 Ford 2dr sedan body. Well.... Whats left of it anyway. ImageUploadedByTJJ1368665179.308955.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

3. Mo Mercs??? Damn......

4. I still haven't decided weather I'm driving the Thunderbird or not because I'm going to be having a late night at the track on Friday, plus I'd have to go buy a for sale sign, and I just don't have time for that. ;)

[​IMG]

5. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm driving the Cadillac up to the show. I know it will not be inside because it is a stocker but it could be had " If the price is right " even the T....click the link below in my signature..........

[​IMG]

6. Al Consoli

Al Consoli

Cheap for Cash:)

[​IMG]

7. Love your Caddy, John. Let me go shake the old piggy bank and see if anything falls out. Now that I think about it, I like your Galaxie a whole bunch as well, Murph. I'm so conflicted.:D.................Don.

8. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Don, that would be confused.....not conflicted. Just an old age thing......I can speak from experience

9. "Confused and Conflicted" wasn't that a Movie?:confused:

10. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

11. Confused and conflicted. I admit to being guilty of both.:D

12. No, it was an old Led Zepplin song!!-MIKE:eek::D

13. btt...........Bring a car, maybe go home with cash in your pocket.