Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello From Oregon

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JeremyBurke, May 10, 2013.

1. JeremyBurke

JeremyBurke

Hello all,
    I have been reading and enjoying for a few months now. I have always loved cars and recently started saving to get my first driver/fixer/restoration project. Hoping to get my three boys hooked on cars like my dad did me. If you know anyone that is selling a decent '62-'64 Ford Fairlane, I am looking. Don't have a lot of cash yet but I have some and I also have a ton of woodworking tools to trade if that interests anyone. Thanks for all the fun info. Will post pictures and progress once I find that starter car.

2. Fanny Freckles

Fanny Freckles

3. Jeremy, welcome from Kansas City...I'm sure you'll find exactly what your after and the boys will take to the old cars like ducks to water.

4. Welcome from central Oregon.

5. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Welcome from Portland!

6. Not sure if its still there, maybe someone closer can check it out. If you find yourself in Gresham on the street behind the old GI-JOES store there was a 64 sitting in a driveway for years. street runs east-west and is just north of the Easthill church campus.

good luck on your search and welcome.

7. JeremyBurke

JeremyBurke

Thanks for the heads up Zapato. Next time I'm out that way I will drive by and see if I can find it.

8. Hemiman51

Hemiman51

Welcome from the east bay Ca.