Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fairfield County (CT) looking for people to cruise with.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1927 Death Trap, May 8, 2013.

1. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Just moved back to the area, I'm looking to meet up and cruise to shows, cruise nights, whatever. Hoping to find people around my age (36), but some of my best buddies from RI are twice my age, so old timers don't think your out. My wife loves to ride in the car so I she comes along, not looking for a "guys only day". Really just looking for people that don't have a stick up their ass, enjoy a few cold beers, and think it's great to burn out all the time, especially leaving a lame show that have signs that read, no burnouts. (Please save your "you shouldn't do that" comments on this for someone who gives a shit) I'll drive any distance, go 3 hours each way to check out a show for an hour. My car is built right, cruises at 85 and doesn't blow up. If this sounds like you and you wanna have some fun, hit me up.

2. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Heard from a few, anyone else?

3. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

4. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Black Roads club in located in the Stamford area.

This club has been around since the 50's

I think their is also a car show every Monday or Tuesday night on High Ridge Road just before the Merritt Parkway. Not sure but it might be a Burger King where they have the show.

Do a search for the Black Roads Auto Club.

Hope that helps. Jimbo

5. chevybruno

chevybruno
    from CT

There are two in june that I go to:

Silver city shakedown in meriden june 8th
    Rumblers show terryville june 19th

There are some more but can't remember right now
    I dont have finished cars yet so just go there and drink beer
    2 projects might take one to rumblers
    You can find them online

6. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Thanks guys, so are either of you going and want to cruise? I can keep up on the shows and the dates, there is already a thread on here for that. I'm tring to find a group that wants to meet up and cruise together to the shows.