Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 3rd Annual Rod & Kustom BBQ - Lawndale, CA 90260

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alteredpilot, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Hey Guys, its time for our annual Rod & Kustom BBQ Presented by CrossMembers Hot Rod Fellowship.

Its a Free Show! June 1, 2013 from 10-4. Located at 4234 w. 147th st, Lawndale, CA 90260

As a token of our appreciation, we will feed you breakfast and lunch.
    Wanda's Biscuits and Gravy are the talk of the town! its worth the trip just for the grub!

We will have live music, raffles, food, vendors and fun for all ages, including a special Kid's Zone for the little ones and shopping for the ladies.

This is a charity event to benefit Hands of Hope, Mission Ethiopia. We have raised about $3500 over the last two years and our goal is to raise $2500 this year. our last two donations helped get an earth block building machine delivered, and this year we are looking to help purchase a hydraulic well digging rig.

here are some pics from last year
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.609899349025651.150149.215638028451787&type=3

we have some pretty solid stuff every year, but i'd love to see some more traditional stuff on site.

PM me for an application.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. Come join us!

Great show, Great Cause.

3. Come on out, its gonna be a great day in the sun!

4. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

Its a good thing when advertizing something is to put down the location address

5. www.rodandkustombbq.blogspot.com

The city is letting us close the street off in front of our facility in order to make MORE space for cars, motorcycles, dining, shopping and music!

you can follow the links to download an application.

its gonna be a great time, great biscuits and gravy, and its a GREAT cause.

Come on out, its a free show with real bathrooms and running water!!!

10 Trophy categories and Great Raffle Prizes!

This year's Biggie is a 30-45 minute helicopter tour of the South Bay, courtesy Robinson Helicopters in Torrance, CA.

6. First 110 Pre-Registrations reeceive:

Free Breakfast
    Free Lunch
    Free Raffle Entry

Grand Prizes include
    30 Helicopter tour of the South Bay Courtesy Robinson Helicopter
    1 Year Automotive Maintenance Package Courtesy AstroMotive Auto Service

Lots of other great raffle giveaways.

Live Music, Great Food, and NO CHARGE!!!

7. CONFIRMED!

Live and on fire:
    The Pioneers
    Brain Mouth Sound Buffet

Awesome Live Music

8. 36rustrod

36rustrod

Helicopter ride huh. Doubt my car could could win that but ill be there anyways. It's a cool show with a variety of cars. Looking forward to it.:cool:

9. look forward to seein' ya there chris!

10. We're just about a week out!

Saturday June 1, CrossMembers Hot Rod Fellowship and O'Reilly Auto Parts present the 3rd Annual Rod & Kustom BBQ

Its gonna be a hoot!

pre-registration is basically closed, BUT if you still want a reserved parking spot, you can email me at [email protected]

send me a pic of your car and i'll send you a confirmation letter via email.

its a free show which benefits a great charity. good food and music. great raffle prizes, fun for kids, shopping for ladies. what more can you ask for?

come on out 10-4 4234 W. 147th St. Lawndale Ca 90260

www.rodandkustombbq.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/rodandkustombbq

see you on JUNE 1!!!!

11. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

12. bluegras

bluegras
    BANNED