Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help needed!! Victorville/Hesperia/ Apple Valley area.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fleet-master, May 7, 2013.

1. fleet-master

fleet-master

I'm looking for an awesome Hamber to volunteer to take a fender for my pickup from Victorville/Hesperia/Apple Valley vicinity through to Compton or Sun Valley ,Calif.

I'm not familiar with the geography there but Hamber iwanaflattie has offered me a right rear fender for my pickup and is happy to bring it halfway to our Kiwi guys freight depot.
    It's a very generous offer so I said yes please!!

If there is anyone available please PM either myself or iwanaflattie
    Any help even taking it part of the way would be really cool!! And you may get to meet up with a few Hambers you don't know yet.:):):)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance ,Fleet-Master

2. fleet-master

fleet-master

3. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

I rarely go up to the high desert, but do occasionally go to the Sun Valley area.If someone could get it down the hill to Pomona I can take it to Sun Valley, but not Compton.

4. kustomsrule

kustomsrule
    from L A

If it will fit into an '89 Buick Regal Custom two door (my DD), I'll go pick it up and take it to Compton. Send me a PM with all the details of pick up and delivery; include phone numbers at both addresses. Roger Ward

5. fleet-master

fleet-master

Hey thanks Roger!!! Its morning here and I'm just off to work .I'll get the details from my end and PM you at lunch. Many thanks ,Paul :):)

6. fleet-master

fleet-master

I spoke to our guy who is in middle of changing depots. The one they were using was bought out by a much larger outfit.Still in the same part of Compton tho. I have to call him back on Sun to see where they're at.

7. Vandy

Vandy
    from L.A. Ca

I'm in SunValley and deliver to the exporters in Compton all the time, in fact I have a load going on Fri. 231-750-3429 Van

8. MetalShaper

MetalShaper

im going to compton this week to pick up a shipment coming in via train....i live in north fontana, and my shop is in pomona.if anyone can bring it down the hill i can get it to compton this week

9. fleet-master

fleet-master

I'm having a bit of a hold up with the Compton end . Our local guy is in process of changing depots and won't know the set-up for another few weeks. Hes flying back over to LA this Fri for 3 weeks,so chances are I won't be able to use him till after he gets back here.
    The guys in Sun Valley are great guys tho . prob a bit more costly at this end tho...they are 2hours down the road from here.

Thanks for all the offers so far, I hope iwanaflattie reads the thread..

10. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Ill be at el mirage Nov 8th-9th-10th and I work in beautiful Compton, If someone can get it to the races I dont mind dropping it at your forwarder.
    Let me know, Lance

11. iwanaflattie.....do you have a photo of the hubcap that you need? I have a ton of them.