Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

[​IMG]
    201-01 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

2. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

Can someone do the truck in the dark maroon/red like the color on the coupe. And do the bumper, headlight bezels and grill in a white/vanilla. Thanks for any help...

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

here is wide and thin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Thanks a ton rot'n

5. mrbuck

mrbuck
    from nor cal

still hope someone can help me out with my 58, simple color change job . previous post 11777 ,11778 two pages back

thanks fellas

6. bruce bowe

bruce bowe

7. Looking for help to show my wife what this potential project truck could look like. I would like to have the body Apache red with a cream colored top. Cream wheels with beauty rings and chrome dog dish hub caps. Is that possible with the PhoteShop you all speak of?

Thanks in advance.

[​IMG][/IMG]

8. kenmo

kenmo

Nice work...love it!!!

9. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

Can someone put some red oxide primer on my car, and maybe some white (or any other color) scallops?

[​IMG]

10. Thanks for the photoshops! Too bad they weren't up for so long but what I saw was neat and confirmed my thoughts. I'll see if I buy that set of mercury guards from my pal :D
    Cheers!

11. Terrence

Terrence

Does someone want to photoshop my new Merc about 2 inches lower with spider caps or astros?
    Thanks
    Terrence

Attached Files:

12. Hey guys, was wondering if anyone had the time to possibly switch up my rim and tires. and possibly the colour as well.
    i love the white walls but was wondering what black rims and tires would look like with a beauty ring and another with just a dog dish, and also spider caps that are painted the same colour as the truck.
    heres the shot of the truck
    [​IMG]

and heres the colour i like. but a shade darker
    [​IMG]

thanks guys.

13. rgrhoward

rgrhoward

REQUEST:

Wheels: Artillery (Red with chrome caps)
    Tires: WWW
    Paint: Red
    Roof/Top: White

Have not decided between gloss or matte finish yet. If you could do both that would be cool.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

14. hey guys, can somebody paint my truck white and throw down some scallops or seaweed flames on there. just play around with some designs.

[​IMG]

15. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Terrence: Lowered, Astros, and minor shaved trim.

[​IMG]
    SkyBlue00 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

16. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Ok, I asked this a while back and didn't really get any constructive feedback. I'm thinking about making the Nash a mild custom (not a tail dragger). Looking for some additional paint schemes over the black (e.g. scallops), would even consider changing the wheels. Give me what you got...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. daddio211

daddio211

Hoping three's a charm... looking for following color options to help the wife finally decide on colors for HER roadster. She's narrowed it down to these three:

1. Semi gloss black with deep red (ox blood) interior, wheels and engine. (Yeah, I know it's played out, but she digs it.)

2. Gloss maroon (think stock '40 Ford) with tan (peanut butter) interior, wheels and engine.

3. Flattened cranberry body with tan interior, wheels and engine.

Shiny is my vote, but she needs to be able to see it. I guess she just can't visualize it. Thanks for the help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. sevenevez

sevenevez
    from Yuma, AZ

Here's a quick one for ya man

[​IMG]

19. daddio211

daddio211

Perfect man! Pete, thanks so much for doing this for us! I owe ya one brother!

Sent from atop my toilet using the TJJ app for Android.

20. SuRfAcE_RuSt

SuRfAcE_RuSt

OK
    Slot mags with Whitewall cheater slicks on the back and torq thrust front runners with black walls. THANX

[​IMG]

21. Can anybody do this Ford in the color below and put on Radir bullet spokes. also Radir rear white slicks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I realize that color might be hard to do

22. ugotd8

ugotd8
    from Denver

PS'ed myself to see how it will look with bags. Lot's 'o money but probably worth it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. Terrence

Terrence

Awesome. Thanks

24. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

Can someone help me out with a few wheel/tire options as I try to decide what to get to replace the terrible rims on my new truck?

Black steelies with 1" whitewalls or chrome smoothies also with thin whites. I'd like supremes, but I'd need to do a 5 lug conversion and that isn't in the cards yet. Thanks!

Attached Files:

25. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

[​IMG]
    60GMC00 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

26. skot71

skot71

How's this??

Attached Files:

27. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

I know that this isn't what you described in what your looking for, but coming home from Goodguy's in Nashville yesterday and seeing a really cool Ford truck in the winners circle, I had to do your truck this way....

Attached Files:

28. SuRfAcE_RuSt

SuRfAcE_RuSt

Thank ya :D

29. n847

n847

First off sorry for the pic of my plymouth being at an odd angle but I can't seem to find a straight on angle shot. I've been thinking about changing up my front end (grill) configuration until I can afford a new factory style front end/grill. The one I have has been very cut up, but I was thinking about a way to salvage it by making or buying an insert from aluminum, steel, or possibly stainless. I was thinking first of a "gasser" style insert with large 2-3" holes drilled and possibly dimple die'd symmetricaly with a small trim ring made of half round stock around the edge, and or mounting the insert from the inside with exposed rivets. My second thought was the style commonly used on gassers from 58 Fords (I think). I was even thinking of leaving the peak in the center of the front end, and making 2 seperate grill openings on eather side as shown on the attached black and white picture. I hope this is enough to work from. Eventually I'll be doing something with the head lights as well but I'll have to see how it looks with the insert first.

I was wondering if anyone could photo shop on a grill of similar design.

Thanks in advance for your help!

30. n847

n847

Sorry forgot to hit attach! Any suggestions are welcome!

Attached Files: