Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alert stolen 32 tudor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirty2, Apr 15, 2013.

1. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Fucking theives have more rights than the victims !!! They will spat their hand and let em go thats bullshit and if you publish their name your liable. But if they got some man loving with a broom handle or bump their heads repeatedly putting them in a cop car might be OK the good news Dons car is found . I had some atvs stole and I was advised of the theives rights. Next time I will not call the law. I know where the hungry alligators are in east texas. Yep I also will practice my second amendment rights !I recovered my property thieves have no honor 1000$ reward. They were calling me about stuff that wasnt even mine ! the cops told the guys that stole my stuff turn themselfs in where they would be safe !I hate fucking thieves !!!!!

2. Cheers for that great news Terry,thats made my week and you are very right about thieves and thier f@%king rights,in my mind they give them up when they cross that line,it all comes down to choices. Hope Dons car is in the same shape as when they took it. JW

3. mow too much

mow too much

So the car has been found?

4. What? Car has been found? Thieves will go free? Pleas clarify.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. Fenders

Fenders

All I read was they got a lead.....

6. GearSlammer

GearSlammer
    from Rogers AR

OMG I ran out of nails to bite on!!! ....ahhh the suspense is killing me smalls!

7. like my Stang - they - DPS -verified the vin and that it was stolen - still wouldn't tow it in without notifing the owner of the property - true story - wanna know how pissed I was....

8. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

If you need some help watching those assholes we can probaly round up a posse from this neck of the woods a bunch of nice guys that would be more than willing to help 2 devil dogs and old seal !!

9. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

If I was closer I would sit in front of the place until they give up...or start a group "sit in"

10. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

I am confused. Was the car recovered? Thieves caught? Someone please give an accurate update for us.

Hoping for the best.

11. Dirty2

Dirty2

The car is still not recovered . I dont know what to say without saying names . Its very complicated . They say the car is apart . (cut up) . Still thinking positive .

12. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

i hope your friend eventually does get his car back whether or not its one piece or multiple. i prefer one piece like everyone though

13. jesse1980

jesse1980

Screw the warrant, have a civilian sneak in and confirm its there , then tell the police and that gives them probable cause to enter. It ain't rocket science. I have many family members in law enforcement.

14. 1lowtrk

1lowtrk

I've been in this same situation and know what the owner is going thru.
    I hope that he gets it back.

15. RussK

RussK
    from Atlanta Ga

bump
    I hope they get it back

16. This breaks my heart,,I hope this comes to a conclusion soon. HRP

17. Roothawg

Roothawg

At least they know where it is.

18. I hope the leads turn out to be good oes. My heart is with you guys.

19. bump for the Sunday crew

20. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

Maybe Nailhead Terry and his friends can be the start of a sit-in. Get every badass you know to peacefully hang out/picket (like a labor strike) 24/7 in front of the house. Follow any vehicle that leaves there (to see if they're hauling out the evidence a piece at a time).
    Maybe you can get the local News to show up. The neighbors will get tired of the Circus and call the cops which will press them to make a move when you tell them you're not about to leave until they do their job.

21. Isnt there a crack house or missing child seen there?

OR THE CABLE VAN COMING TO HOOK UP THE FREE DEMO

22. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

I heard there was a guy there with a GUN! Brandishing it!

That even gets their attention in Texas now...

23. If you are sure its there kick the fucking door in! What will they do? Call the cops?

24. Pops1532

Pops1532
    from Illinois

Who is "they"? If someone knows enough to know it's cut up, they (the police) should have enough evidence for a search warrant.

25. Pops1532

Pops1532
    from Illinois

Wouldn't it be ironic if someone pulled in the guy's driveway to turn around and his throttle stuck causing him to drive through the garage door? :eek:

26. metalix_421

metalix_421

Im up and down I35 though oklahoma 3 days a week Ill keep an eye out if it heads north

27. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

28. That's because your state laws suck. This is Texas - we have the Castle Law.