Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the H.A.M.B. from Westford, Mass.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Blue Bomber, May 3, 2013.

1. Blue Bomber

Blue Bomber

Hello all! I'm an active duty military guy, US. Air Force-type, currently stationed in the Northeast, living in Westford, Mass. One of the best things about this assignment is the three car garage that came with the house we bought, as I finally have room for tools and cars. My interests range from a newer 2007 Mustang convertible to my very first car, a '60 Bel Air four door, to my current project, a red '49 Studebaker truck with a hopped up '56 Desoto hemi under the hood. I enjoy tinkering, rebuilding, welding, and just about everything automotive.

I'm working to get the '49 running right to take it on the Hot Rod Power Tour next month, along with my Mom and Dad in his '33 Chevy Master street rod. I've prowled this forum for years via Google searches and have learned a lot from what I found. I hope to be contributor now as well.

Cheers!

Mike
    [​IMG]

2. Hemiman51

Hemiman51

Welcome from the east bay Ca. Thank you for your service.

3. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome & enjoy from Ct. Thanks for ypur service.

4. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

Welcome Brother, be safe

5. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Welcome from another AD USAF guy living in South Korea! ;) the Hemi powered Studebaker sounds bitchin!

6. cabovercholly

cabovercholly

Hey Mike! Cholly - from Northern NH here - used to live in westford - right off 495 - haha.. Anyway, I saw a nice nice NICE 59 belair last night - a two town blue and white 4 door in Littleton NH last night when I was out in the vette. What a great car!

Well, have fun on the HAMB - I just joined a few days ago - building an old coe truck right now and joined to see if anyone else is going through the same experiences I'm going through - fun stuff.. ''

Hey, thanks for serving In our Miltary also!!! :)
    -Cholly

7. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

8. jesse1980

jesse1980

Welcome from Indiana