Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 'Must attend' Traditional style shows

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MS34COUPE, May 3, 2013.

1. MS34COUPE

MS34COUPE

Hey everyone,
    I have a traditionally built '34 Ford and I enjoy taking it too new shows around the midwest. I have been to the HAMB drags (2009,2010,2011). The KKOA show & Run What Ya Brung drags in Salina KS (2009). The Riddler show in Detroit (2012) - spent most of my time in the basement with the true Hot Rods. Earlier this year I made the trek to Austin TX for the Lonestar Round Up... ALL OF THEM ARE FANTASTIC SHOWS! (The Riddler is the least of the 4) Great entertainment day and night.
    So the question... Fellow traditional hot rodders... What shows are a "must attend" in the midwest area?
    I'm thinking next year may be the Nationals in TN, or the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green KY. But, I'm sure there are some great shows that I just have not heard of yet.

Thanks for your opinion and input!!

-Mark

2. MS34COUPE

MS34COUPE

My appologies... As soon as I posted this thread I thought that I should have searched my topic first. Sure enough, there have been similar post on this topic.

Sorry for clogging up the site with repeat threads.