Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi Gang - Jeff from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Topdog58, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Topdog58

Topdog58
    from Maryland

Just joined up a day or two ago and been lurking around trying to edimcate myself. I bought a '58 Dodge B1B a couple weeks ago and am still trying to figure out how to move it from Arizona to Maryland. So many scam transport companies out there. Thanks to this site I've contacted a couple shippers that you folks have been kind enough to recommend, so hopefully I'll actually have my truck soon! Cheers..

- Jeff

2. Alex D.

Alex D.
    from Hydes, MD.

Welcome to the HAMB from Hydes MD. You may want to check out the Maryland HAMBers social group.

3. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Welcome Jeff, From another Dodge truck enthusiast! I don't know much about shipping vehicles, sorry I cant help you there. I have never heard of a 58 Dodge being referred to as a B1B that term only applies to B-series dodges 48-53. Yours being a 58 would be a C-series. There is lots of info on the HAMB for your truck check this place out: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752370
    ^lots of MoPar truck guys hangout here to help out if you need it.

4. Welcome from Central VA, My truck is a Military Power Wagon so I might have some input/help?

5. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

Welcome from Hagerstown,Md.

6. jesse1980

jesse1980

Welcome from Indiana

7. Welcome from CT!

8. Larjk9

Larjk9

Welcome from Damascus MD.

9. Welcome aboard from Southern Maryland. What part of the state do you call home?

10. welcome to the HAMB from minnesota

11. Welcome from Elkridge Md....

12. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

13. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

Welcome from Maryland

14. HEY....from Carroll County

15. dirtpoor

dirtpoor
    from maryland

Welcome from Westminster. Formally of Elkridge,Laurel,Jessup,Eillicott City,Columbia,Simpsonville,Savage.and Damascus