Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nebraska hamb garage night

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 383deuce, Feb 16, 2013.

1. flathead_10

flathead_10
    from Kansas

sounds rad wish i could come up but the job blows

2. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

It's beautiful weekend and I am very disappointed that I will not be able to travel to your gathering. My health is an issue. Up then down. All was good until this morning. Now it's down. To me, these dates are a great ways to meet others and see what they are building, driving. I am, as stated, VERY disappointed.
    Please, post a report with photos if at all possible. I, along with many others, would love to see who and what shows up. I wish you a grand gathering.
    Bill

3. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Looking forward to some pics

4. Bill,
    So sorry to hear you are not doing well and can't make the trip. Seems like I have been getting a lot of reports of no shows. Hope that is not the case come tomorrow.
    But I & the wife will have a good time one way or the other. I did just get a phone call from Kansas and he is going to drive all the way up here and wanted to know if it was allright since it was a Nebraska party. Hell yes I told him.
    Photos will be taken, but I will have to have some one post them for me on here as I can't seem to do it. Sure wish they would make it simple to do for all us old farts.
    Mayor Dennis

5. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

hey HAMB Cornhuskers you better get to Mayor Dennis's and try some of his famous beans! I bet you go back for seconds. Enjoy great hospitality and say hello to all for me. I'll certainly be there in spirit!

6. Larry,
    I will be thinking of ya when I have my second helping of those beans.
    See ya in Aug. when we go to BONNEVILLE....Can't wait as norm.
    Mayor Dennis

7. 37_chevy

37_chevy
    from Nebraska

We are headed up in the morning. Got the car all checked out today.
    A three hour trip...wasn't that how long the "Gilligan's Island" tour was supposed to last? :cool:

8. Sounds great to me......3 hours & the fun starts, Not really, the fun starts the min ya get in your ride for the road trip......That is the only bad thing about having this at my place......NO ROAD TRIP & I love a road trip.
    See ya tomorrow.
    Mayor Dennis

9. Last bump for the night....tomorow will be tied up getting ready for a great hamb get together for all nebraska hamb members........
    Let's show some force in numbers .........starts at noon in marquette, ne on railroad st.

10. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Wish I could be there Dennis, will be in spirit though. Drink one for me.

11. D-DAY............I can do that for ya. I did get one of the Nebraska 32 signs made up yesterday for all to see. What did you tell me you wanted for them if any one ask?

12. Big Papa

Big Papa
    from Cozad, Ne

Man , I got the e-mail last night and had already promised the wife a Honey Do list and "Really" guys I put my foot down and said I was going , the list could wait! They don`t call me "Big Papa" for nothing! Ya didn`t see me there did ya? No! So Ya know who won that battle. I so wanted to meet some the Nebraska Hambers. I would have loved seeing your shop, Mayor and meeting you also. I hope you had a good turn out the weather was finally what we have been wanting for quite some time.
    I hope that another Nebraska Hamb meeting can be planned. Looking forward to seeing some pictures and sorry I missed it. Big Papa

13. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Hi Big Papa...and other HAMBers -
    I was unable to attend the bash by 383Deuce due to up and down health issues. I see that you are located fairly close to me, Grant, and I extend to you an invitation to stop in for milk and cookies (smiling) anytime. I'm almost always in the shop behind my house and would welcome any hot rod and/or custom guys any time. Just give a call first to
    give me a heads up and for directions.
    Yup, this open invitation is for any who read it. Uh, please, no rat rods. Property values in the area would plummet.
    Bill 308-352-6364 cell Mountain Time (best to call before traveling here)

Last edited: May 5, 2013