Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nebraska HAMB get together date set

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 383deuce, Apr 23, 2013.

1. OK, Guys & gals after all this suck ass weather we have been having in our state at last I have set a date for our HAMB get together....
    April 28th, noon until ya want to go home,
    Bring something for the food table & your drink of choice. I will be doing some burgers & killer baked beans so I would like to have some help with all the other crap. Hope to see you Nebraska HAMBERS all there.
    Mayor Dennis

2. BTTT
    WHAT!!!! no hit's on this offer yet.....I have had a few get in contact with me but no where is it close to everyone that said they wanted to do this meet & greet.
    Come on HAMBERS..........Respond.....

3. Lets take this to the top for Dennis

4. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Every one should attend, It will be a great time

5. ghornbostel

ghornbostel

Can we put a sticky on this post. There is so much traffic on this forum that you can miss it. It really is going to ge a great weekend in Nebraska for a change.

Greg Hornbostel

6. pricejap

pricejap

Where are you guys meeting up at? I moved back to Grand Island about 2 years ago and have had my '51 on the back burrner but wanted to get after this weekend. I'd like to come out and meet a few local hambers.

7. I like the idea of putting a STICKY ON THIS POST, but am unsure of how that is done.....HELP

8. The get together will be held at my shop in Marquette, Ne. it sets right off Highway 14 half way between Aurora & Central City. The shop is located right under the water towers and Marquette is a small town so ya can't miss it.
    Any other questions just pop me a line.
    Mayor Dennis

9. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

I can't make it as its a I've something going on this weekend but here's a bump to the top

10. carmuts

carmuts

Looks like I will be at work. Hope everyone that makes it will have a good time. I will be traveling East afew days later to deliver a 47 pu cab near Omaha and a flathead block to Colfax, Ia. Rod

11. ghornbostel

ghornbostel

Dennis, I sent a e-mail to administrator about a sticky on this post. Maybe something will come of it.

Greg

12. Greg,
    Thanks for any help I can get keeping this up on top.....Sure hop we have a turnout, been busting butt all day cleaning the shop and wife out buying food shit for the get together. Sure hate to spend hot rod $$$$ for a party and no one shows up.
    Keep it up on top guys....
    Thanks Mayor Dennis

13. dexleo2

dexleo2

bump.... to the top.

14. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Come on everyone, lets help out a nice guy that wants to show us a good time

15. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Dennis, Friday morning bump for yah. Like I PM'd you, I'll be helping olskool31coupe and his son work on the young mans 55 Ford. Wish I could make it. I love food .... and cars!

16. ghornbostel

ghornbostel

17. 48bill

48bill

Hey Mayor,

It's a 2 1/2 day ride or you know I'd be there with a car load of right coasters for that fantastic chow your bride prepares. The company is good too. I'm a baked bean nut and they are the best. Hope you have a great turnout and know we'll be thinking of you.

18. Bill,
    I know if it was not so dam far you guys would be here in a heart beat. I can't seem to get these guys from Nebraska pumped up for a get together.....A few are, but there has to be a lot more around this state and it sure would be great to meet some of them.....But what the hell, I will have a good time with or with out them....Wife & I will drink some beer and have some food, and I am making the beans. So all is well in Nebraska.
    What HAMBERS show up will have a good time & the ones that don't....TOUGH SHIT!
    Mayor Dennis

19. BTTT for the last min. guys that may have missed the date & time. Please