Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Mad Fabricators Volume 7

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Westco48

Westco48

Great video, really enjoyed it

2. MUNDSTER

MUNDSTER

Good job Australia...but I've got to move to Texas....

3. MUNDSTER

MUNDSTER

ps. love live wire...still got it hangin up in my garage.

4. autobilly

autobilly

5. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Bad ass man i've always loved Mad Fabricators. My cousin introduced me to it, I remember watching Volume 1 and 2 years ago at his house and have followed it since...Keep up the amazing work MF!

6. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

A few years ago I was driving Live Wire with and buddyGeoffrey Faber who at the time I think was 20 and had built his 34 truck in high school.. Bad Ass! We were both racing up Foothill blvd. (When Live Wire Ran) and we mad it back to my place and sitting around we got to talking and he told me when he was 12 him and his buddies would ditch school and go back and watch MFS volume 1... He also said that never in his life would he have thought that he would be racing around the streets with the "Mad Fab guy" and Live wire... Hahaha

I'll never forget that... it blew me away to think this kid was ditching school to watch MFS... hahshaha its sounded like something I would of done for sure...But the main thing was he got it!!

Geoff is a really great guy... and even tho he ditched school he's doing really well now.. I call him my nephew cause he really is part of my family.... It real showed me how much it means to me keep making these films.. To keep the next generation aware of this crazy little culture of ours....

[​IMG]

7. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach