Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from San Antonio Texas!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JulianGarcia, Apr 24, 2013.

1. JulianGarcia

JulianGarcia

Hello all!!

My name is Julian, I attend The University of Texas at San Antonio and I'm happy to be part of this message board! This is my first message board I'm registered to and it seems like y'all have everything in order! I learned about HAMB through the Lonestar Roundup 2013 which I attended. This was the first hot rod show I've ever been to where I take my ride. I have a 1970 Impala 4dooor 350 with a 700R4. I'm all new to the community of hot rodding but I have been around vehicles since I could walk (not that long lol I'm 23).

The car I have now is a base to start experimenting with the problems and the work/effort that goes into a build and I'm hoping that I will be able to learn as much as I can to have an awesome hot rod like the ones here.

2. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

Welcome from Maryland. Do you know what kind of hot rod you want?

3. JulianGarcia

JulianGarcia

Not yet now but I know I would like to keep it in a rust color. I like that color to show some age on the car, and maybe just clear coat it to preserve it.

4. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Weclome from nw san antone...

5. Welcome from Kerrville.

6. Welcome from CT!

7. 210eddiep

210eddiep

Hello, from Boerne.