Register now to get rid of these ads!

53-54 Plymouth front &back glass seals reproduced?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yetiskustoms, Apr 23, 2013.

1. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

I have looked everywhere for front and back glass seals and have not found any except Steele makes a front. I should mention I have a 54 2Dr savoy post car. I would love to find new seals so I can pull glass and paint. Thanks

2. rocknrolldaddy

rocknrolldaddy

Try oldmoparts.com, if MikeCo. doesn't have it. He takes good care us. He's in Cali, as opposed to Mass. where oldmoparts ships from.

MikeCo. 805-482-1725

3. marv norton

marv norton

Try "Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts". They have them listed $95.00 each , I think?

4. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

It looks like Abdul bermbarn and old moparts are the same company. It says they have them. Thats great news, thanks guys!

5. burt21

burt21

Just recieved my cowl rubber from bernbaum's it does not fit.It is suppose to be a formed one but it is a inch to long.guess whereever they get them has a bad mold but at least they know now don't know if they will correct it or not.

6. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

I bought a rear glass one for my '54 from Andy Beirbaum (sp?), I think, about 10 years ago, It came in a roll and I was very disappointed as I thought it would be one piece. But my glass installer guy had no trouble with it. Made a clean installation, angled the corners just right, and did a real nice job. I wouldn't try it myself.

7. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

I just finished the chop on one. The owner was able to order glass rubber front and rear. The car is at the glass guy's shop now... Send Voodoowagon a message and ask him where he ordered his from. If this does not work, PM me and I will get the info for you.

8. plymouth52

plymouth52

9. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

I recieved them today from Oldmoparts. $95. Also got channel,felts,and door seals.