Register now to get rid of these ads!

help me

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dgura54, Apr 23, 2013.

1. dgura54

dgura54

I posted my thread.....350 cu.in. auto trans. Into 1954 Chevy 3/4 ton pickup...now its been a few weeks so I want to read any advice offered....how do I find my thread ?

2. Koz

Koz

3. ol55

ol55
    from Virginia

Do an advanced search for dgura54.

Did you do an intro?

4. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

for the future ,click your user name ,then hit your statistics and there you have it .

5. billybones

billybones

Hello,
    Log in, click on your name, scroll down to "Find more posts by dgura54", click on it, then click on the text with the line under it and there you are. You should really go to the Introduction Page and say hello first, you'll find folk are more likely to help you if you make the effort....
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

6. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

In the black header at the left top of any page, click on "Manage your account", under "Control Panel", scroll down and click on "Edit Options", under "Edit Options", scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode", click the drop box and select " Instant Email Notification", scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click "Save Changes". This will make it so that you will get an email notifying you when someone replies to your thread, click on the link in the email and it will take you to the latest post.