Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Hamb T Shirts past & present

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I was looking for a clean T Shirt and got to noticing just how many of my T shirts have the HAMB or Jalopy Journal emblazoned on ether the front or back.

My daughter took this photo of ladyhrp and me recently,,the shirt is my newest until the new one arrives.

Feel free to post up some photos of your Hamb T's.HRP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  2. A few from the pile,, HRP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Country Gent

Country Gent
    BANNED

Like that last one except I am prone to seeing the red HAMB design. WHERE ARE THE NEW ONES??? Hope there will be a good supply so the alliance don't buy them all up.

4. These are several years old and no longer available but the new ones are available at the link posted below. HRP

http://jalopyjournal.myshopify.com/collections/mens-t-shirts

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This thread is so funny cuz I was thinking the same thing This past week as I pulled all my t-shirts outta winter storage and put my sweaters away. I couldn't believe how many HAMB/Jalopy Journal t-shirts I have. I guess after 11 years on her I should be that surprised huh? lol

6. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think the very first were the white and black versions of the Chevvie and the A roadster, I have one of each floating around here somewhere. Also, tucked in a special corner of my closet is a shirt from every single year of the HAMB Drags and the timing tags that go with em. (timeslips too...)

It is odd how much these things mean to me...

-Abone.

7. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

the 60's are over man, time to cut the pony tail ;)

8. Fenders

Fenders

The new T's are OK but they don't have the hokey ass patina of the old ones.....

9. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I've burned a few holes in more than one welding and grinding....I think I have one that is still usable.....

10. Anyone remember these...... I like the hair HRP! Let your freak flag fly! :D:D I got my last haircut almost a year ago.....It really will be my last one!

Attached Files:

11. Wish I had enough hair to cut......

12. Denise,you have been a member here far longer than I ,,please post up some of those older T's.

Jeff,If you can dig them out of your stash and post that would be cool.

Yeah,but how do you save money to spend on your cars?:D

I know the feeling.

I remember seeing the sticker but never had one,I have gone thru phases all my life,,hair and no hair,,I got it so I still flaunt it,,Freak Flag,,funny stuff!:D

Seems I come from a family plagued with all kinds of health problems but I never new anyone in the family that was bald.

BTW,,The thread has gotten off track, Hamb T Shirts not when was the last time you had a haircut,,although it's been about 5 years ago.:D HRP

13. Wearing this one to work today

Attached Files:

• hamb.jpg
      hamb.jpg
      File size:
      256.9 KB
      Views:
  14. Fresh from the dryer. HRP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I only have a few from the last few years,
    but my hope is to eventually have my Harley t shirts
    feel threatened of a takeover.

16. RacerRick

RacerRick

I just realized that I have a ton of them also. The old ones are now relegated to garage shirts due to holes burnt in them, stains, and faded out...and they are still bitchen'.

17. Holy crap! This is too funny. I was looking at the stack of HAMB shirts in the closet last week as well. I thought it would be a good idea for someone to document the history of the HAMB shirt before they get used up. Apparently, I wasn't the only one thinking that! Here is a portion of the collection. I tried not to duplicate what has already been posted, and I also held off on the newer stuff. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

18. Second batch...

Attached Files:

19. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

That last shirt with the skeleton, wrench, and mouse is my favorite!

20. What Mouse? HRP

21. Wrench in one hand and (computer) mouse in the other.

22. EliteS&C

EliteS&C

I'm digging all of the old shirts! I wish I would have become addicted to this website a long time ago! Of course, then again, I wouldn't have been able to get a damn thing done for the past 10+ years if that was the case! I'm spending far too much time on here these days, but loving every minute! :)

23. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

got a HAMB shirt on right now. I don't know which one it is because the design is on the back side.

24. farmer12

farmer12

Here's one made by ArtFlame for the Hambers here in the Netherlands.

Attached Files:

25. I got ya,
    I though he might be referring to the flatty being a mouse .:rolleyes: HRP