Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Member, Seattle Area, early Mopars

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 1956honey, Mar 27, 2013.

1. 1956honey

1956honey

I may be New to the HAMB, But I’ve been playing with cars sense I spent a whole $10 on a 1950 Chevy Coupe way back in 1972 when I was only 15. 100+ cars have come and gone sense, with about half of those pre 1970's.

Today, myself and the Group I run with, The Hot Rod Gang, we mainly collect, build and swap 1933-34 Mopars, It’s surprising how many of these Plymouths, Dodges and Chryslers are still out there, Yes I know they also made Desoto’s but we seldom run across those.

I’m also a huge Woodie Wagon Fan, I have been collecting Books, Toys, Posters etc for over 15 years, I’m just starting to build my First Woodie, Woohoo

Currently I Drive a Simple Simi-Traditional 1933 Plymouth Hi-boy Roadster (the Body started Life as a Coupe, but a case of beer, a Saw Zaw and 20 minutes took care of that---back in 1993, at the Vintiques Car Show in Yakima Wa), typical 350/TH350/8” Ford rear

My current “NEW” project started life as a 1947 Ford 4 door Sedan, but when the Dust settles it will be a “Woodie Roadster Ute”, Yes there was Beer involved when I came up with this plan, maybe a little homemade moonshine too!!!!!

In the Wings I have a 1934 Chrysler CA Sedan, that ‘some day’ might turn into a sporty 2 door Woodie wagon.

2. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

Welcome from MD. Post some pictures of your collection sometime...

3. Welcome from Kansas City, yes photos would be of interest.

4. fartman

fartman
    from adelaide

Welcome to The H.A.M.B. from Adelaide Australia.

5. 392_33

392_33

Welcome from Woodinville. I have seen your -33 a couple of times and really like what you did with it.

6. modelamotorhead

modelamotorhead

Dang! what took ya so long to get here? Welcome from the dry side. Dig your '33 hi boy Plymouth. C'ya in Yakima. "shine on", we got that flammable stuff over here too......

7. Langan

Langan
    from Eagle ID.

Welcome from Sequim

8. notaford1

notaford1
    from webster ny

hello from NY...got a 29 dodge 4dr sedan and a 33 plymouth coupe turned convertable myself...you can see it under "uncle Ricks 33 plymouth project"

9. Welcome from Poulsbo!

10. skippycraig

skippycraig
    from Washington

Welcome from Belfair

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app