Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. This looks great but the sharp corner on the top of the door stands out like a sore thumb.

2. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

3. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

Did this for my friends dad looks kinda cool

[​IMG]

4. Edsel101

Edsel101

Thanks! Wow! I really dig it! Is it possible to remove the scallops off the front? Or is that asking to much?

5. ImageUploadedByTJJ1366396954.194694.jpg I was hoping someone here could take this picture (albeit its crude) I did and add some color, motor, and wheel ideas. I have a parts car falcon four door and since the frame and other areas are bad, I'd do this to it rather than scrap it. The motor I am using is the motor it has which is the 200 six, but you can do whatever motor you wish.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

6. That is really cool! What a behemoth of a car.

7. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

Can someone photoshop this truck in a deep maroon/red, with white headlight bezels, grille and bumper ? Not a BRIGHT white, more of a vanilla white. Thanks guys

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

8. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

Forgot the pic

Attached Files:

9. Btrsweet

Btrsweet
    BANNED

here ya go

[​IMG]

10. Ace'sSpeedshop

Ace'sSpeedshop
    from Washington

Hi, I was wondering if someone would be willing to change the resolution of two pictures I have. The pictures are 72DPI and I need them to be 300DPI? If someone could do this for me it would be highly appreciated.

11. Edsel101

Edsel101

AWESOME! Thanks!

12. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Here's a quickie with a 32 grill shell. Might do more to it later when I get home. (car show tonight)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. El Camino Kid

El Camino Kid
    from 808

Does anyone feel like putting these wheels with black instead of yellow on this truck? Thanks :D

Attached Files:

14. El Camino Kid

El Camino Kid
    from 808

Or maybe these? :D

Attached Files:

15. I like where you went... I like the blue.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

16. The fact that you know the DPI you have and the DPI you want makes me think you might be able to do this yourself. If not, I might be able to help but I've got to ask you a couple questions.

Do you want to change DPI to make a print or do you want to make it appear a different size on the web or your monitor?

What are the pixel dimensions (for example 800x600 or 1600x1200 pixels) of the original image file?

What kind of image editing software do you have, maybe Irfanview, Picasa, Photoshop, Canon Zoombrowser or some other?

17. Junk Hunter

Junk Hunter
    from The Ozarks

My 14 year old son just bought this super clean '66 F-100. We are going to lower it and have been looking at lots of options. I thought it would be cool if we could get a photo-shopped pic of his truck lowered for some inspiration. The stance of the pickup in the thumbnail is kinda what we are shooting for along with the torque thrust wheels. Maybe remove the utility bumper while you're at it? Can somebody help us out?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. daddio211

daddio211

Anyone interested in giving my wife some color ideas for her '27? She loves flat black and red wheels, but I can't bring myself to do it.

The windshield will be chopped at/below the blue tape, the chassis and suspension will be gloss black, it will run a '29 A grill shell and we wil be running Salt Flat Matt's Gear Drive headers.

The guy in the pic is my good friend Bob who offered to build the car for us, so be nice to him, LOL.

1. Semi gloss black with deep red (ox blood) interior, wheels and engine.

2. Gloss maroon (think stock '40 Ford) with tan (peanut butter) interior, wheels and engine.

3. Flattened maroon with tan interior, wheels and engine.

Any help is sincerely appreciated, and you certainly don't have to follow my guidelines. We're getting close to the time to buy paint and she can't decide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  19. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

How about this:

[​IMG]
    66FordTorq03 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

20. Junk Hunter

Junk Hunter
    from The Ozarks

Yep. Thats definitely a step in the right direction! I'll show the kid and se what he thinks. Thanks!

21. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Here you go, looks like your son is off to a good start. What engine do you have in the truck?
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

22. Junk Hunter

Junk Hunter
    from The Ozarks

Wow! Just wow. You nailed it...perfectly. Thank you very much. He'll love it.

The truck has a 352 with a C6 trans. Runs real good. Odometer says 105000 but don't know any history. It spent all but a couple of years in New Mexico and is pretty much rust free. You don't see many this nice around here.

23. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

You're quite welcome. Don't know why Photobucket deleted the picture, sorry about that.

24. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Great job on that one Eli. Looks natural. :)

25. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thanks SouthUrn, I try to make them look as real as possible. I think it helps the person who requested the Photoshop to better visualize their idea.
    Plus its fun when someone thinks my photoshop work is real, like this Squarebird Ranchero.:D

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

26. daddio211

daddio211

Really clean Eli!

27. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thanks! I appreciate it!

28. Cortney

Cortney

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all you guys that take the time to take our ideas and make them vissual!! It's been a tremendous help in the direction I personally want to go with my wagon! So.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!

29. daddio211

daddio211

X2

30. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

You would post that AFTER I get the top done on my '59!!! I'd keep cutting but I don't want to lose the tonneau cover with it's cool headrest bumps. I thinned the B rear pillars almost that much, it looks great in the shop, I haven't rolled it outside yet, to busy with the wrecking the Diamond T...
    That looks GREAT! Somebody, not me, needs to build that...

Brian