Register now to get rid of these ads!

36 Olds 3 Window Value??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sals54, Apr 18, 2013.

1. sals54

sals54

I've been searching for info on the value of a 36 Olds 3 window coupe. The car I'm looking at is in pretty good shape, very little rust, complete for parts, fatman front suspension already welded up and appears to be done well. No motor or trans, but I've got several to choose from at home anyway. I'm thinking of running it fenderless if I get it. Help with info on value first. Thanks all.

2. walter

walter

How is the wood? My first attempt at hot rodding (1972) was a 36 Olds. Beutiful lines but the wood in the doors was rotten.

3. pictures!

4. Please don't run it fenderless.
    They have cool lines and that would ruin the look.

5. cmyhtrod

cmyhtrod
    from ct

Very few mid to late 30's cars look good without fenders

6. Dr.HairyOlds

Dr.HairyOlds
    from CNY

I have to agree, It looks much better with fenders. And keep it Olds powered. Or send it out here. I have a 330 and a 455 looking for a home.

7. I agree, the rear of that car would definitely look horrible with no fenders-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

+1, that's too nice of a body style to screw it up running it fenderless especially when it already has a new front suspension.

9. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Fenderless? NOOOOOOO.....

10. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

what is it worth? about 2/3 of what a comparable chevy would be worth and i don't know what that is--- the car market is kinda soft right now and odd balls take the hardest hit...

11. Hard to give any value estimates with no pics of the car. Is it better or worse condition than this one?, for sale- http://www.americandreamcars.com/1936olds3wcp052405.htm

[​IMG]