Register now to get rid of these ads!

New HAMB owner from Nebraska

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rustedgold, Apr 12, 2013.

1. rustedgold

rustedgold
    from omaha, ne

Hey everybody, been browsing this site everyday for the past year or so and thought I should probably introduce myself. Just recently bought a '51 Styleline Hardtop from the guys out at Tri Valley in California and its the first HAMB friendly car I've owned although I've been saving and looking for quite a while. Currently a student at UNO and wait tables on the weekends so progress will probably be slower than I'd like but it'll get there eventually. First things on the list are the obvious brake and carb rebuilds as well as a new harness from Rebel and getting the fuel system cleaned out. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the upcoming season

Attached Files:

2. rustedgold

rustedgold
    from omaha, ne

Still getting used to posting pics... This one on its way from Cali

Attached Files:

3. Welcome from CT!

4. jesse1980

jesse1980

Welcome, nice car

5. RR496

RR496

Nice looking ride.

6. sonnyb1951

sonnyb1951

Hello from Seward, Ne! My son and I are into 49-54 Chevys so if you need anything give us a call. sonnyb1951@gmail or [email protected]. Joe lives in Lincoln. Look forward to meeting you. P.S. I have a 52 hardtop(not as nice as yours but complete). Sonny

7. rustedgold

rustedgold
    from omaha, ne

Thanks for the compliments guys. Sonny I appreciate that I'm sure Ill have a few questions down the road, my email is [email protected]. Any meets in the area coming up soon that you know of?

8. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas

9. Sweet...welcome from Kansas city!

10. restedgold,
    WELCOME ! You are sure welcome to attend my HAMB get to gether that will be held soon as the dam weather gets it's act together I will post a date.

11. Big Papa

Big Papa
    from Cozad, Ne

Welcome from Cozad,Ne.

12. rustedgold

rustedgold
    from omaha, ne

Thanks for the invite, hopefully I can get the car roadworthy soon just waiting on parts, but I'll plan on being there either way

13. Welcome from a former Omahan!