Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Detroit Hot Rod and Kustom show coming 2013 Detroit Midnight Mass

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Come on out...we got some killer bands playing this year and miss midnight mass will be fun for all.

2. 1935olds

1935olds

Is the show full yet?

3. Nope we got spots.....come on out and bring Pops out!

4. 49_Caddy

49_Caddy
    1. GMB

Just curious - I sent my entry in the mail, do I need to pick up my flag from somebody?

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. Pm sent

6. More updates to the website? I'll be at Monroe Swapthis weekend if anyone would like to sign up or grab their flag.

7. Check out the updates....Harley motorcycles has stepped up to sponsor the show and great local company owned by a couple of life long hot rodders Starlite welding in Redford , mi is helping out...so go buy a Harley and let starlite weld something for ya!.....seriously thankful for the support

Keep the entries coming folks!

8. Michigan Rick

Michigan Rick
    from Owosso Mi.

you need some t-shirts for door prizes?

9. Everyone please go check the website. We have updated the registration process and options for flag pick up. Thanks for all the emails and support, we are working hard to make sure everybody has a good time

10. I will be at Monroe swap meet tomorrow. If ya see a 6'4 240 looking guy in a Poor Boy Jacket it's me. If ya registered and want to grab your flag I'll have some and if ya would like to register I will have some forms to sign up

11. jdubbya

jdubbya

Got my flag sunday, pretty damned cool!

12. Thanks for supporting the show. See ya at sins!

13. Ok just got word from the venue all paying entrants ....meaning car show entrant plus guest as well as all paying spectators will get 1 free game of bowling! For your hard earned dough you get 3 killer bands, check out some great cars, hang with some good folks, hoot and holler for your choice at Miss Midnight Mass, support a great charity.....and now bowl! We have worked out some great food and drink specials for the show with the venue. We will also e having the bands set up on the lanes.. Kind of cool to bowl with live music going down. See ya's at Billetproof come in by and sign up for the show.

14. We will have sign up forms and flags this weekend at the Detroit Dragway reunion / Billetproof show look for the Midnight Mass Banner or anyone with a Poor Boys shirt on to get ya signed up. Hope the 67 and partly sunny forecast holds true. See ya there looking forward to being at a dragstrip again.

15. See ya's tomorrow...bring some cash and sign up

16. I may just have to make the trip up there for this thing. Are you guys coming down to Louisville for Beatersville?

17. At least 1 guy is that I know of

18. Right on man, always up for meeting other Hambers

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

19. Rochie

Rochie

loveoftiki,
    Are there still spots left? I should have done this at Autorama When Fast Elvis did.

20. Yes please spread the word and invite your friends. Check the website for updates. Hotels are filling up fast too, please come out and support this event..Hanna's Heart is a great charity and we wanna show our support. Great bands, great food and drink, tons of stuff going on besides a car show. You got a bad tattoo? Know someone that does? Bring em by for the bad tattoo contest.. Bad boy club? , tribal arm band ala Pam Anderson! Show em off!

21. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Looks like I am gonna have a vendor spot fer sure at the show! So come and pick up some Weesner prints, some Vintage Torque merch, and original movie posters! All vendor spots are outside so it wont be hard to find me!

22. Rochie

Rochie

Check and registration sent today
    thanks guys

Oh Denise...save a dance for me OK sweetie!!!

23. Thank you for your support! Shine up your dancing shoes

24. widewhitewalls

widewhitewalls
    from Michigan

25. koolkat269

koolkat269

What about awards? Are you allowing club picks?

26. Let me find out on that and get back with ya. I'm not sure on that one.

27. No kidding ! I recently moved from the Ann Arbor area to the Philly area. Damn, might be an excuse to go visit some friends and family again

28. Ok folks for those Clubs so inclined.... Bring your club awards to the show. This will be a cool deal for anybody that gets one. Remember you can sign up at Sins of Steel on June 1st in Davisburg

29. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

just talked to one of the guys running the show - sounds like vendor space may be sold out and car spots are going quick - gonna be a good time and sounds like there may be some people showing up the day of the show that will have to park around the block...........
    just a heads up to some of the procrastinators....
    if you wait too long on this one - you wont have a spot!
    I got mine!!!!

30. Yeah.......what he said!