Register now to get rid of these ads!

Drags and cruises in Calif first two weeks July?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fatboy tim, Apr 10, 2013.

1. fatboy tim

fatboy tim
    from Edinburgh

I'm coming over from Scotland for first two weeks in July, any advice on drags / cruises to go to?

I am going to El Mirage July 14th but keen to get to some drags and any cruises, any ideas?

Thanks

PS I've got a 32 5 window, flathead is out and getting rebuilt, French block, Ross pistons, Tatom cam, decked, the lot. Any tips on building it up appreciated as I've never built one before?

2. What part of Ca are you going to be spending time in mostly? Theres usually tons of stuff in summer.

3. roughneck424

roughneck424

4. hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Go to Taft. That place kicks ass.

5. kustomsrule

kustomsrule
    from L A

Post your arrival and departure dates and anything you have definitely scheduled between them. You'll get a lot of suggestions for things to do and see. Check So Cal Car Culture on your computer for a fairly complete list of upcoming events.

6. If Dave Tatom is still alive, (haven't talked to him since I worked at Ross Pistons) I'd do what ever he tells you.

7. fatboy tim

fatboy tim
    from Edinburgh

Brilliant men, thanks, that gets me set up, time to do some planning.

8. Cruiser

Cruiser

PM A32Flathead<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_8778761", true); </SCRIPT> here on the HAMB for things happening in NorCal and the San Jose area.

Fresno, Taft are the arm pits of California don't fall for invites.

CRUISER :cool:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  9. Muttley

Muttley

HAHA, yeah...............while you're at it dont forget to visit beautiful Downtown Fresno.

[​IMG]