Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Nebraska

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by monteg0, Apr 7, 2013.

1. monteg0

monteg0

hey all, new here; not to cars. Probably owned over 40 cars over the years, which is more than the years I've been rolling around... most were fords, or fords of a different feather (Mercury, Mazda) I've brought a few back from the dead, and sent a few to meet their maker.

Anyway, all I currently have aside from my DD is a pair of projects the most interesting of which is a 54 Bel Air with the power-glide. (look left)

I'm born and raised Cornhusker, but I've lived in Missouri, Arkansas, and Colorado.

Any questions, ask away...

2. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

Welcome from Wyoming.

3. Welcome from a displaced Nebraskan in KC!

4. Welcome from Arkansas...

5. Welcome from CT! I had a 54 that looked just like yours except it was stick and a 4 door. Never forgot that car I replace the Trans outside in the winter on my back.:mad: The nice about it was when you took a girl parking in it in the winter the car was so tight you would warm it up and it would stay comfortable for a good hour.:rolleyes:

6. Welcome from Kansas City

7. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. Spent a lot of time as a kid on my grandfather's farm in Nebraska. I think I still have relatives living in Lincoln.

8. monteg0

monteg0

I did a clutch and slave cylinder on my 4x4 Ranger once in 4 degree weather and 6 inches of snow. got cold through my coveralls... I feel ya on that one.

My old man likes to "help" with the chevy... really just means he stands around and tells stories about when he was young and they were everywhere. And I hear about parking from him too, lol :)

9. Bearcat_V8

Bearcat_V8
    from Dexter, MI

Welcome from Michigan

10. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC, that's a great '54 Chevy you have!

11. 53fordcustom

53fordcustom

Welcome from ohio

12. 40FordDeluxe

40FordDeluxe

Welcome from central Iowa!

13. 10bucks

10bucks

Welcome from Montana. Nice 54. I got kin in Valpariso.