Register now to get rid of these ads!

estate sale huntington beach april 13-14 49-51 ford/merc + flathead parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Justin B, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Justin B

Justin B

i hope this is ok to post here, did this before and only posted on the classifieds, got alot of pms after the fact asking if i was going to do another sale, well here's the info, april 13-14 saturday 9-4 sunday 9-2, 17202 gothard st huntington beach 92647.

long story short myself and a couple buddies bought out papke eneterprises which specialized in 49-51 merc and for parts. i pulled some of the engines and other parts out for myself but there is literaly thousands of parts, ranging from bumpers, grilles, seats, radiators, glass, dashes, wheels, stainless, rechromed bumpers, plus lots of mechanical parts, flathead oil pans, new water pumps, carbs, etc etc.

there's also custom parts, desoto grilles, cal custom grilles, skirts etc

we didn't really realize what we were getting into when we bought everything and really need to clear out some space to see what is really there. this is an in person sale only, NO SHIPPING, please dont ask if we have certain parts, if it's 49-51 ford or merc it is most likely somewhere in the warehouse and for sale cheap.

i'll try and get some pictures up of the contents but if you are anywhere near huntington beach on april 13-14 and needing any ford/merc parts it'll be worth stopping by

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  2. I'm guessing you guys still have a ton of parts left?

3. geemann51

geemann51

Justin. Sorry I missed the sale. When's a good time to come up? Also do you recall if there is any OG crestliner parts?

4. RR496

RR496

I'll be there... Thanks for the info Justin.

5. 52pig

52pig

I'm glad I saw this, I'll be down that way this weekend.

6. geemann51

geemann51

Just realized this is the next sale. I need to pay better attention surfing the hamb ont phone.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

7. Justin B

Justin B

Pro stock John there's a ton of stuff left, while we've sold some stuff you don't really even notice much is gone because there's multiples of everything.

geeman yes this sale is this weekend, there's a few crestliner goodies, one rough steering wheel, some badging, there's probably more but the place is pretty unorganized, half the fun in it is digging through the mess to find the goodies.

Attached Files:

8. Mercury Brad

Mercury Brad
    from Long Beach

Cash only sale ? Or, will you take debit/credit.... Thanks,

9. Justin B

Justin B

Hi Brad
    For now it'll be a cash only deal, still need to talk to the bank about how to get setup for debit/credit

10. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

if you got a smart phone then get one of those square up card readers you hook it to your phone and swipe the cards they only charge like 3 % and the reader is free you can get them at bestbuy or order one from there website. the estate sale company i work for uses them
    https://squareup.com/?gclid=CPKmuvSGxLYCFSmCQgod72YAEw

11. Mercury Brad

Mercury Brad
    from Long Beach

Sounds good.. See you Saturday..Thanks

12. RR496

RR496

Justin, any luck with having front/rear bumpers for a 49', as well as a steering wheel? Don't think I'll be able to make it down today, hoping tomorrow. Can you PM me with pricing. Thanks...

13. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Dang! That's awesome. Wish I were closer.

14. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

Guys things are thinning out.