Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs FB Holden Station Wagon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ceegrey, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ceegrey

ceegrey

Hello to all the HAMB members out there. Been away for a while, some health issues to negotiate. Work has progressed a little on the FB Wagon, recently installed the front suspension and power steering. All of the componentry used is essentially stock but it certainly alters the appearance of the orginal. This particular part of the project passed through engineering a couple of weeks ago so that completes all of the engineering save for the the welding checks which will be done after final assembly and primer paint. I have included some update photos in my FB Wagon album

Attached Files:

2. Morgan91

Morgan91
    from Australia

Nice, is that a valiant front end?

3. ceegrey

ceegrey

The complete front end assembly was lifted from a 1974 Chrysler X Chrysler.

4. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

5. Great build, never seen the other postings before so i'll be subscribing to this one :cool:
    Always liked these wagons and still want to build a 2 door delivery out of one one day...........well, that's my dream anyway :rolleyes:

6. ceegrey

ceegrey

Everybody has got to have a dream, one just needs the time and accrued expertise to make it happen. Hope it happens for you.

7. 'Top Wagon' 2013 S.M.A.S.A. Show'n'Shine. Bitchin', hope it inspires. I reckon it looks xlnt.

Attached Files: