Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 1st NW Rodarama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boones, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

2. Nice pics, thanks! So how many cars did you get? Will there be a show next year? Might try to make it over.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

5. Well this sucks (not your pics) I asked about this earlier this week and only got one response ( not good ) looks like it would have been worth going to ... thanks for the pics.

6. schaefer

schaefer

Looks like a good show, if I would have known about it I would have stopped in on my way back from the Portland swap.

7. 55chrysler

55chrysler
    from kelso wa

There was 210 cars according to Gary one of the show owners. It was worth it. For our $50 entry fee we got an appreciation plaque and a Lettermans jacket with the show logo on it. This show is an invitational only and your car can be in it only one time thats it. It was well worth it as there were high end cars to very nice driver cars. No trophies were given out. The show participants got to vote for there 2 favorite cars and the 2 that got the most votes get inducted into a hall of fame and there cars on all next years art work and jackets.

8. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I hope it keeps going but I also hope that Gary is smart enough to realize there is value in having a drive in for Saturday & Sunday for outside the building (on the grounds).. like GNRS does.. or do a "Suede Palace"/ Detroit Basement type section in a different building with a party atmosphere. It brings participation from the non-show car crowd (younger generations) wanting to just attend and hang with their clubs/ like minded friends..

9. Sure were some real nice cars there.
    Enjoyed watching the slideshow of your pics. Thanks.

10. Whoa, Ryan's old T is back together. Thanks for the pictures!

[​IMG]

11. NEWFISHER

NEWFISHER
    from Oregon

Bummer its on PDX swap weekend. Mabey next year a different weekend?

12. 55chrysler

55chrysler
    from kelso wa

Next year it is going to be on the last weekend on March so it will not be going on during the Portland swap meet.
    I talked with Gary for a while Saturday. I suggested doing a Saturday outdoor cruise in. Maybe if more people contact Gary or Larry with the same suggestion maybe it will happen.

13. beauishere

beauishere

I work in Puyallup and didn't know a thing about it. I'd have loved to attended or participated. Guess I had my head in the sand. Next year!

14. resto-rodder

resto-rodder

Thanks for posting the pictures of the NW Rodarama. I didn't get down to see it and I was glad to see some of the cars and read about the show.

15. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Awesome! That's my dad's truck. Super proud of it and him.

[​IMG]

So Rad:

[​IMG]

16. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

That Black '57 Ford Fairlane out of Fife Washington is the nicest I've seen.

Just beautiful.

17. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Great pics!!!!!!!!!!

18. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Squire the black 57 is a nice book end to his highly modified green one. Possibly the nicest modified 57 ford in existence.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad