Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gordon crowes 33 willys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by givemethewillys, Apr 4, 2013.

1. givemethewillys

givemethewillys

I see folks have been asking what happened to Gordon Crowes croweman the barbarian car well its in LeClaire,Iowa

2. elgringo71

elgringo71

I would love to see some pictures and hear about some of the history on this car.

3. Larry T

Larry T

Gordon is a member here.

4. John T.

John T.

Huh? Car is in his garage about to make a comeback under the name Biggie Rat.

Attached Files:

5. crowman

crowman

The Crow Man the Barbarian logo was on the car for 1 race at Beaver Springs Dragway in Pa. 2004. At that race on the 3rd pass my chute tangled up in the wheelie bar and the car rolled 3 times. The body was toast ! We saved the chassis made some up grades to it and rebuilt the car with a new body I got from a friend.
    I sold the body to a guy from Wooster Oh. and thats the last I have heard till a year or so ago I got a call from the new owner and he wanted some history also. The body was an original Cal Auto we chopped. I have made more upgrades to the chassis and now have a 7.50 cert. and hope to be back out this spring/summer as Biggie RAT.