Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects StNick's - 1957 Ford Custom 300 Build - Progress Begins!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by StNick, Apr 4, 2010.

1. benchseat4speed

benchseat4speed
    from Golden, CO

Me 2, start to finish:cool: Mike you gotta put some slicks on this thing and make a good pass. i'm curious to see what she'll do with traction...

2. I don't know how I missed this thread... Awesome car!!!

3. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Great looking car and build thread! Been a Chevy guy most of my life but love the looks of a '57 Ford!

4. SOHC427

SOHC427

Nick, Mike, I can't understand how I missed this thread. I just heard about it today, and what a killer build you did here. I love the video's, and the pictures, and lok forward to seeing the car in person,

Seeing how fast you get your cars together, maybe I should just dump that bucket of crap 64 of mine, off with you! haha
    Nice build guys, real cool look, and a great project!
    See you soon,
    Eric (Next town, South)

5. Norwell!!! I know you are picking your '57 up in Austin next week! Can't wait to see it!

Those old dry-ass tires are still on that car, StNick just keeps trying to burn them up! Really needs a pair of slicks!

Thanks Man!! Pops LOVES it!!

This one ruined me too!

ERIC!!! Dang, I thought I sent you a PM last year. YEP, bring that 64 over to me, lets get it DONE!

Thank you for all the compliments!!

6. djfordmanjack

djfordmanjack
    from Austria

that's what I call spending time with family...awesome. Do we know what we are doing to our kids introducing them to that stuff? Dunno. But my 6 yr old boy loves firing up anything wild too. only Maybe now I have to rethink that 351 in my 57 Del Rio...:rolleyes: greets from Europe

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  7. teejay99

teejay99

Thanks for all the work / pics that went into this thread . There's a lot of quality work here on one of my all time favourites .

T

8. 72Gremlin

72Gremlin
    from Illinois

This is turning out GREAT!!! Love the headers you built!!!

9. Last edited: May 10, 2015
  10. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Just found this thread, super cool. I met StNick st the hill climb, awesome guy!
    You guys know how to do it.

Nicks Hot Rod Garage likes this.
  11. StNick

StNick

Hey you knucklehead - Uh - I mean flathead T&A - Mike was helping me clean up some stuff in the basement and I guess he found pics I didn't remember - I have never had pics of the '57 in the early 60's - sooo - he had to just believe that I really had one - BUT - now there is real evidence - this '57 was a "kinda" recreation of my earlier '57 - the early one was fast but this one is "BADASS FAST" - thx for the comment - - - Oh - Mike is doing a Hot-Rod-Dirt-Drags June 12-14 - check out the details at nickshotrodgarage on the interweb thingy - - Olde Nick

12. Loving this car, St Nick...so cool.

Jeff Norwell likes this.