Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another new guy from Sydney

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by R Roach, Mar 31, 2013.

1. R Roach

R Roach

Hi my name is Roger Roach. I joined The HAMB awhile ago and decided its time to let others know me. I'm amazed by some the guys builds on here.Especially Martins 32 5 window coupe build.Absolutely great work and detail, up there with the pro shops I must say. I just bought a 1930 Ford coupe off another Hamber, Paul Hatton. He has done some really good work on it.Runs a 32 chassis 4'' chop, flat head V8 motor,T5 gearbox, 36 diff and 34 front axle.etc. Will post some pics when I work out how to.I plan on running a 283 with triple 94s, Joe Hunt magneto,Speedway exhaust manifolds. Still want to keep the old school look.Front brakes will be Al Fountain discs.These look similar to Buick drums.Cheers.

2. fat57

fat57

welcome along to the fun

3. ChefMike

ChefMike

welcome from the good ole USA ! definitely post some photos of what your working on