Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spring IS coming---I hope!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brianangus, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I went out into the main garage today, pulled the old bedsheet (dustcover) off the Wild Canary and fired it up. Let it set and idle just to charge the battery up, untill the electric fan kicked on. There is still 11" of snow in my yard, and the daytime temperatures still haven't broken into any double digit numbers yet. I'm ready for warm weather and hotrod riding, but the weather isn't being very accomodating this spring. My damn radio died on me last fall, about 2 weeks before the end of rodding season, but it isn't going to get fixed till the weather warms up.:eek::eek:

2. What was all the hubbub about global warming. HRP

3. dragass

dragass

Same situation 3 hours north of you Brian.

4. Wat_Tyler

Wat_Tyler
    from right here

I may have to Google a possum recipe and substitute groundhog into it. The First Day of Spring looked like six more weeks of Winter . . . for a week. Fingers crossed that it's over.

5. Rocky72

Rocky72
    from Pa.

We got above 40 today and the sun was out for a while but still have a foot of snow on the ground . Up here in the mountain in Pa we have two seasons , spring and snow.

6. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

2 hours south west of you I was driving around with the top down in my '63 stingray!

7. Davyj

Davyj

saw a few nice cars out and about today, but there is still too much salt on the roads for me...............They were still spraying that damn brine solution last night, that stuff just gets into every seam and crack...........maybe it will warm up for the Buffalo Rods and Customs swap meet in May.................

8. Tedders

Tedders

I'm in New Brunswick we got beat up this year, I'm orginaly from London Ontario and I can tell you a maritime winter is aggressive. Looks like we are on the tail end of it..driving up to Thunder Bay next week..