Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Steel In Motion, May 17 & 18 2013 - Union County Dragway, Union SC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Geargoyle Curtis, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

As B4C said as long as they are not billet your buddy should be fine. If in doubt send me a pic to be sure. Thanks!!!

2. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

I heard the same thing about those SockFuckers!

Same here motoandy! Looks like there will be a lot of cool rides to check out this year and plenty of folks to meet! I am excited!

3. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

They are known to hang out with those Iron Lords boys, who are known to like pink hot rods and glittery unicorns..........better avoid that camp.

And watch for people packin heat in their superman underwear.........

4. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

I just heard that Yankee Mike will not make it to Steel in Motion w/ his 1932 Ford w/ Puke yellow wheel. He is going to spending the weekend w/ his Proctologist. I hope they have good time.

5. stick6coupe

stick6coupe

Ill scrounge up a pic....really doubt theyre gonna fly. Been telling him for almost 20 years that he ruined a perfectly good car with those goofy wheels. Ive got some old steelies and will talk him into throwing em on there....ill squirt some grey primer on em and maybe hell keep em on there.

6. Don't want to know what picking at out meat is but we will Drink all your beer if you leave that out.

Looking forward to some drags.

7. Hmmmmmmmm,,,,, might have to knock the cob web's off of the old J Bird and run a tank of gas through it to get ready for this one!!!! :eek:

8. Looking forward to all the debauchery!:D HRP

9. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Do it... Do it... Do it!!!

10. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

The Belmont Playboys have been tearing it up since 1989 and will take the stage at 5 pm on Saturday, May 18th. They will play until the start of the pin up contest and awards. Gather around and dont miss them!:)

[​IMG]

11. Love me some Vincent Black Shadow!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

12. Woohooo......some Belmont Playboys! You boys are doin' it up right this year Curtis.

If you don't have this marked on yer calendar, it's only 'cause you ain't got a calendar!

13. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Awesome! Wearing a Support The Iron Lords Shirt and all!!! Love the Playboys. Mike Rules.
    [​IMG]

14. Mike and the boys are fuckin' awesome and they wear our support shirts even when they aren't playing for us......rulerzzzzzz!!!!! (with a Z cause they're cool like whip!)

BloodyKnuckles

15. Wish I could get some Iron Lord Support underwear.

16. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I have some.....it's our Club T Shirt that I normally wear under something else so I can catch flak for not showing my Iron Lord Pride from other club members. :D

17. Shawn M

Shawn M

The closest thing we have to that are Delton's underoos, maybe he'll lend them to you......

18. No underoos allowed at Union right?

19. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

I tell you what would be worst than Delton's underoos would be a Sockeroo!!!!:eek: You boys can leave them at home!!!:D

20. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Mom, are we there yet??????

21. Moon Rocket

Moon Rocket
    BANNED
    from GA

Well, I'm ready! I made a little shake down run this past weekend from west GA to Honest Charlie's and it's running sweet. I just hope I haven't peeked too soon. I have five weeks to not break anything on my junk.

My buddy is busy putting a new rearend in his 57. But I'm sure he will have plenty of time to get it finished.

We are really looking forward to throwing down with all you scholars and gentlemen.

And you don't have to worry about underoos here, I sleep naked. :eek:

22. stick6coupe

stick6coupe

Buddy's wheels on the '49 got the ok, car is ready. Coupe is ready. BBQ grill is ready. Think I have a couple mason jars kickin around here somewhere too;)
    Counting the minutes!

23. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Just 5 weeks away!!!!

24. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Kicking off the festivities Friday evening at 7 pm will be The Defilers!!!

[​IMG]

25. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

<<<<<Friday gate opening time change>>>>>

The gates will open at 2 pm on Friday :D

26. stick6coupe

stick6coupe

YES! Couple of us took friday off and planned to be at the gate early! Anyone else so stoked they cant friggin stand it?

27. They're gonna have to find a way to get along without me at the workhouse on Friday, I can guarantee that.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

28. I've got that Saturday marked on the calendar. HRP

29. Moon Rocket

Moon Rocket
    BANNED
    from GA

Two or three of us around here are planning to leave Powder Springs around 10:00 am on Fri. That should put us there just about 2:00.

We're very much looking forward to our first Steel In Motion.

Just hope the weather cooperates!

30. Turtle64

Turtle64

So far we have been blessed with great weather at the previous Steel In Motion shows and I pray that it stays that way! If it rains then I will get my yearly shower a bit early this year:D